Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

He’s done.

Looked close to tears in post match interview. 

Blamed the sending off for turning it into a horrible evening. I think the fans singing we want Bruce out really got to him. 

Just now, jim said:

He’s done.

Looked close to tears in post match interview. 

Blamed the sending off for turning it into a horrible evening. I think the fans singing we want Bruce out really got to him. 

Wait, he can hear social media? 

Think the pressure is too much for him now and it would actually be the decent thing to let him go. He's had an awful year in his personal life and could do with a break from it all. Maybe too proud to resign so it needs to be done.

• Like 2

Apparently what he witnessed in the stadium today was a disgrace. For once I am in agreement with him although I am not entirely sure he was talking about the same. 

Apparently we could have won and everybody could have been joyous.  BUT WE DIDN'T STEVE THOUGH DID WE. 

He's lost the players and lost the fans and lost sense of reality.  The first half we played really well? I don't think so Steve, the same repeated turgid rubbish only because Preston are so so poor we found ourselves 2 up.  The rest was as bad as I've ever seen from Villa. 

I want him gone TONIGHT. Not in the morning, not Saturday TONIGHT. 

• Like 2

Â