Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Honestly with resources he has I will say possibly worst manager we have had

It'll be lost in the garde's and Sherwood's in our history but there is a strong argument to be made that he is the worst manager we have ever had. Consistently underperformed. 

• Like 1

I actually feel sorry for Bruce tonight. We were 2-0 up and in complete control. Their man conned the ref and got Chester sent off, which turned the game. It would be ironic if he got sacked because of it considering its probably the only bad result which isn't his fault. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Confused 1

Just now, Made In Aston said:

I actually feel sorry for Bruce tonight. We were 2-0 up and in complete control. Their man conned the ref and got Chester sent off, which turned the game. It would be ironic if he got sacked because of it considering its probably the only defeat which isn't his fault. 

How can you say that after the Ipswich game, when we couldn't break them down even though they had 10 players for 60 minutes.

This is completely Bruce's fault, shows what happens when you have no game plan and you have more RBs than CBs

• Like 1

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Survives another week and has his excuses ready for him. 

He really shouldn’t survive, 2-0 against the bottom team losing till a last minute equaliser, has to go

Â