Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I don't hate him - I hate his football philosophy.

Right now, he is purely guessing and hoping for something to click ala Davis/Adomah last season. 

He's playing players here, there and everywhere in the hope he finds a winning formula but this time he's screwed up because he's neglected the defence, his key part of the team. 

Bye Steve, thanks for steadying the ship now take a boat and sail off into the sunset with pay-off in hand. 

Youd think a guy trying to save his job would sprint down the touchline to take the ball off his defensive midfielder whos been on the pitch 2mins, and hand it to a Bolasie or Grealish.

But thats not the issue here. Its that each and every week his sides are inbalanced, unsettled, just not right. Still hasnt stumbled upon a settled line up or style of play. Even the law of averages would suggest even that would have happened by now. And to be honest, for the sake of his health he needs to resign. He really looks unwell.

• Like 1

Right now it feels like I’m not ready to watch another game with ***** in charge. I’ve just one of the more eventful games in recent memory and it hardly raised my pulse. It gives me no pleasure or excitement, and then what’s the point of football? 

Hopefully, I won’t have to wait too long. I wouldn’t have been able to watch the Millwall game anyway, and then there’s the intl break. If he’s still here after that, I give up. 

Blose had ten men away at Brentford and they didn't fall apart like bruce does. Totally unacceptable and I am sick of the excuses clear your desk and leave.  The next home GAME will be toxic if he still here 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Blose had ten men away at Brentford and they didn't fall apart like bruce does. Totally unacceptable and I am sick of the excuses clear your desk and leave.  The next home GAME will be toxic if he still here 

Well they managed the draw, but one red card and the manager being sent off, I wouldn't say they didn't fall apart?

Funny how Ipswich didn’t fall apart against us when they had to play with ten men for over fifty minutes.

I think he’ll get the Millwall game, but the board must have decided now that he’s not their man. 

Even if it’s a win on Saturday, three points against a side who will likely be in the bottom three isn’t going to tell them anything more than they already know.

1 minute ago, dounavilla said:

I'd like him to stay.....

Until the morning when I'd like him to kindly **** off out!

If I were Purslow I'd have had his office cleaned out and his stuff in a box in the North Stand car park with the cabbage on top ready for the final whistle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â