Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

As funny as it, fans shouldn’t really be throwing things at him. Cabbages can be quite heavy. 

I don't think it's funny at all. I hope the cameras picked up who threw it and they get a ban. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

As funny as it, fans shouldn’t really be throwing things at him. Cabbages can be quite heavy. 

I suppose it’s better than a brick. Or an anvil.

At least he can eat it.

Edited by thunderball

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

True. Should have been well rotted tomatoes, easier to get on target as more aerodynamic and make a satisfactory splat when they hit home. Cabbage is way too hard to aim properly. 

Edited by sidcow

For me it was a stonewall penalty. I don't know what he's talking about there. He stepped on the defender's left foot.

It was the bottom team in the league. They haven't won a point at home until tonight.

The start of the second half performance was awful. I only heard the commentator say Preston player's names in the second half. It was disgraceful the quality Villa have in the squad, which was apparent in the first half and once we were 3-2 down. In between those two times it was completely hamstrung by a manager whose bottle is lost.

He won't jump. He's ready to be pushed.

Â