Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

So he's back in full training so its just a case of getting him fit and working on his match sharpness, we should target the bench after the international break. I'm sure Bruce is just trying to keep his secret weapon a secret by saying he wont feature this season.

Get him playing for the U23s and behind closed doors friendlies in the meantime.

• Like 1

I think he would be absolutely outstanding as the striker in the shape we are currently playing. Having said that I certainly wouldn’t rush him back as last time It was clearly too soon.

• Like 3

Difference last year.. we looked for him to create.. so he took it upon himself. Way we play this year.. is we create chances for the strikers. So all he needs to do is score. He does that very well. 

• Like 2

as much as I would love to see him play.  I hope we have automatics nailed really soon, so there is no need to rush him or risk him.  But I have a sneaky suspicion he will score a few critical goals for us before this season is out.

• Like 2

On 09/03/2018 at 22:25, Junxs said:

So he's back in full training so its just a case of getting him fit and working on his match sharpness, we should target the bench after the international break. I'm sure Bruce is just trying to keep his secret weapon a secret by saying he wont feature this season.

Get him playing for the U23s and behind closed doors friendlies in the meantime.

Bit early in my opinion - I’d say the bench against Cardiff a bit more realistic - gives him 4 weeks .

On 3/12/2018 at 23:05, dont_do_it_doug. said:

If he comes back the player he was he's a brilliant player at this level, can't believe that's still being questioned. He's an elite Championship level striker and he has that ability to score a goal out of nothing, which is something we're missing at times to be fair regardless of how clinical we are. 

0-0 at the Den going into the 94th minute needing a win for promotion, ball breaks into the final third from a clearance... Is there another player in the squad you'd want running onto it?

Agree but who's questioning him? He was very frustrating before he got injured, but no doubt he's a fantastic player.

On 12/03/2018 at 23:05, dont_do_it_doug. said:

0-0 at the Den going into the 94th minute needing a win for promotion, ball breaks into the final third from a clearance... Is there another player in the squad you'd want running onto it?

On current form James Chester :) 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Â