Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

so realistically how long before hes match fit? 6-8 weeks? Looks like hes been doing lots of cardio in France and hes a naturally fit lad (insert jokes).

I think theres every chance hes back for play offs. 

37 minutes ago, KSV said:

so realistically how long before hes match fit? 6-8 weeks? Looks like hes been doing lots of cardio in France and hes a naturally fit lad (insert jokes).

I think theres every chance hes back for play offs. 

Guessing you've conceded?

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If he isn't on the bench tomorrow I will be livid, and it's back to Bruce out for me.

Great, this is what we've been missing just lately, bring back the old prejudices.

Bruce said this in the Press Conference this morning... "He's been out a year - we've got three games this week and he won't be involved, then we've got the international break for two weeks."

So, no point holding back, you might as well get going with the irrational invective now. You never know, it might catch on. 

3 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Great, this is what we've been missing just lately, bring back the old prejudices.

Bruce said this in the Press Conference this morning... "He's been out a year - we've got three games this week and he won't be involved, then we've got the international break for two weeks."

So, no point holding back, you might as well get going with the irrational invective now. You never know, it might catch on. 

It would be great if we can get him ready for the Reading game on the 3rd April, maybe even just on the bench. He could be the difference for the huge cardiff game

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

If Kodj is fit for the run-in and/or playoffs and Jack is fit until then...we're promoted imo.

We have no idea how he will "comeback".

Highly unlikely he will comeback as Kodjia of old straight away.

He's been out for pretty much a whole season.

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We need to forget about him this season, in the nicest possible way.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

If he isn't on the bench tomorrow I will be livid, and it's back to Bruce out for me.

Why the hell wasn't he on the bench last week that's what I want to know. Boooo 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

More than that really. He had only recently come back from another lengthy injury before that. I am worried about how he will come back full stop to be fair. 

• Like 1

Â