Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

In the club statement it says «the club would like to wish Ross well for the future» and I can’t help thinking they wanted to add «but can’t really be arsed, so bye bye Ross and make sure you close the gate behind you on your way out». 

• Like 2

fuck yeah dancing GIF

That was unexpected!

Very pleased the club have done this, no chance anyone would have taken him on. Couldn’t get into Motherwell team and if it was the reported £70k we would have been lumbered with this even more. Maybe there are other issues, it’s hard to say, but if there are, I hope he gets the help he needs. Perhaps for him it will help as well.

Anyway, thanks for... err... hmm... thanks for leaving!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Was he ever a professional footballer?! 

Sadly he was actually a pretty good one for a while. He had 20+ goal seasons at Cardiff, Leeds and Fulham. Obviously his personal life got in the way at Villa. Im just disappointed we didn't see it coming before we signed him. Still, he's old news now and hopefully I'll have forgotten all about him before much longer. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Or did FFP hamstring us from paying him off (less impact to keep it spread out) but we now have the freedom to just pay the lump sum

Is a lump sum what you need to get rid of big lumps like RMC and Micah?

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Is a lump sum what you need to get rid of big lumps like RMC and Micah?

Maybe the should use a lump hammer? 

surprised hammer GIF

• Haha 2

Â