Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Is that actually him then? Damn shame if this is what’s happened to him. I know it’s not our problem now but I’d hope the club tried to help him out of this rut (maybe they did, who knows). 

Yet if that was Jack in the pic a lot of people would be saying 'Lad' or some such banter bullshit. 

Guy's a plank BUT IF he is a mess mentally and on a downward spiral then he needs a bit of help and guidance. No one can begrudge him that if he needs it.

FWIW I think he has just gone on a lads holiday and got smashed ala Captain Jack. Nothing more. 

• Like 2

This pic doesn't really tell the full story. Is he drunk/ sleeping at a friends/ in a hotel/ bar/ club? 

I would tend to go with the rumours he has issues with drinking which is a real shame. Lots of money, time on your hands and having to stay out of the limelight make for an easy path to alcoholism. Adding to this splitting up with your wife who presumably would help keep you grounded and support you etc. then it's a recipe for disaster. Will be interesting to see how his career pans out now. Quite clearly has issues and his pay off may soon run out if he lives an extravagant lifestyle. 

Needs good people around him and a lot of patience. 

Although we spent a lot of money on him I wish him well. We've moved forward, him seemingly backwards. 

Reading Fulham and Leeds fans it would seem he has always enjoyed a drink, but regardless of the money wasted, the lad looks like he needs help.  I hope he sorts himself out, if for anything his 3 kids

I feel bad for the guy. He's clearly got some deep issues and stuff like that would point to the rumours of alcoholism being true.

I hope he gets the help he needs and doesn't piss what he's earned from football up the wall.

It's a sad situation all round

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Yet if that was Jack in the pic a lot of people would be saying 'Lad' or some such banter bullshit. 

Context innit

One has just won promotion via the playoffs, continues to blossom in his career, and was celebrating the highlight of it so far.

The other is surrounded by rumours of alcoholism, attitude issues, and a downwards spiralling career.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I feel bad for the guy. He's clearly got some deep issues and stuff like that would point to the rumours of alcoholism being true.

I hope he gets the help he needs and doesn't piss what he's earned from football up the wall.

It's a sad situation all round

The bit in bold is stretching it somewhat. He certainly didn't earn anything at the Villa

If he is an alchy then yes he needs help, but that only comes from within and recognising you need it. Others can help and guide you but ultimately you have to accept it and take responsibility.

I Reckon we'll be seeing more pictures and stories in the future. He gets no sympathy from me.

I think if you're an early 20 something lad getting wasted in stripclubs and passing out then it is good craic. If you're in your thirties and are getting wasted in stripclubs and passing out you really need to sort your life out.

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We don't know for sure that he's an alcoholic, that's just speculation. He might love the nightlife too much, but that doesn't mean he has a serious problem or that he's an alcoholic, unless I've missed something.

He has serious issues with drinking, I don't know how far that goes, but he has been known to turn up to training under the influence. 

17 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Alcoholism isn't a laughing matter. Yeah he was shit for us, but he's on a real bad path. 

Had an old work colleague who lost everything - including his life - through drink. 

My sister drinks 4 bottles of wine each day and she's manic.

Alcoholism is a serious addiction and - even though he has been a prat - it concerns me to see another human like this.

Is their any evidence he is a alcoholic or just a absolute plonker?

2 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

So.......

Who else would lick his arse for 20 grand... ;)

🤑😝🤑

Hmm. I'm having difficulty putting a price on this, it's stumped me. I'm thinking;

One singular lick - £1k

One big licky session - £20k is more like it, I think, yes.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

If you're in your thirties and are getting wasted in stripclubs and passing out you really need to sort your life out.

How about 40? Just asking for a friend :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â