Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

48 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Sure has been a great for sale advert but still no offers. 

Strange one. 

Not really. He’s known to have personal problems. The A league is known to be a poor standard. I’d be surprised if any club outside of us actually care how he is doing. 

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Here’s his banger!!

I’d bring him back if we can’t sign another striker. 

The Internet is just brilliant for looking at bangers. 

All I seem to read about McCormack is him having personal issues - the way I see it is like this - the guy has flown to the other side of the world to play in a very uncompromising league - albeit of not great standard - he's probably getting lumps kicked out of him most games, so there must be some desire in him to play football if he is prepared to put up with a 6ft Aussie defender telling him he is going to get his legs smashed - would you not think ? I for one do not believe we are so good that we can ignore him and he could just prove to be the striker from the bench who could help haul us potentially over the line 

I think he’s done here. No point opening old wounds, it didn’t pan out so just move him on. It’s a shame as he’s probably the biggest disappointment to me, from what I expected to what we got.

In my very humble opinion; he’s only good when a team is build around him (like Leeds when he was there) and I think that’s why the teams he’s been in have usually reached a ceiling; Leeds, Fulham, etc. I don’t want us to be a side built around him as I don’t think that’ll lead to promotion.

59 minutes ago, Dave J said:

All I seem to read about McCormack is him having personal issues - the way I see it is like this - the guy has flown to the other side of the world to play in a very uncompromising league - albeit of not great standard - he's probably getting lumps kicked out of him most games, so there must be some desire in him to play football if he is prepared to put up with a 6ft Aussie defender telling him he is going to get his legs smashed - would you not think ? I for one do not believe we are so good that we can ignore him and he could just prove to be the striker from the bench who could help haul us potentially over the line 

Agreed Dave. 

Â