Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

You have to laugh when people keep putting he is a proven goal scorer at this level.  So is Ray Graydon (Look him up Youngsters a proper Villan) but we are not bringing him back into the team either.

His goal scoring record is his past, Villa have to now deal with the Player he is now and that isnt good enough.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NIVillan said:

You have to laugh when people keep putting he is a proven goal scorer at this level.  So is Ray Graydon (Look him up Youngsters a proper Villan) but we are not bringing him back into the team either.

His goal scoring record is his past, Villa have to now deal with the Player he is now and that isnt good enough.

Ray Graydon now your bringing back memories. Particularly the 1975 League Cup Final. Happy days :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

ACL diagnosis was false, Lazarus McCormack came on as a sub in the Melbourne derby earlier today.

I see they won with a penalty again.  Is it compulsory to award at least 1 penalty in every match in The A league? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Scored today

I really hope Man Citeh sub them enough dosh to make us a tempting offer. 

He's scored so many they must want him. 

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thanks for the update. 

Surely fairly unlikely; why would we offload him for a pittance to a promotion rival?

If we're desperate to get rid with the financial factor in mind, also if Cardiff were interested, I'm sure we could do a deal in the final hours on the 31st January.

42 minutes ago, Rodders said:

If we're desperate to get rid with the financial factor in mind, also if Cardiff were interested, I'm sure we could do a deal in the final hours on the 31st January.

We won't be giving a promotion rival Mccormack, and they won't be offering the money to make it worth out time.

Not going to happen.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 21:33, sidcow said:

I really hope Man Citeh sub them enough dosh to make us a tempting offer. 

He's scored so many they must want him. 

It's not that simple unfortunately. He was brought in as an injury replacement for their star striker who is supposed to be back soon. There are limits on marquee players and foreign players in the A-League so I'm not sure he'd be able to hang around even if Melbourne want him. I think there is much more chance of a club in UK/Europe/Asia taking him off our hands.

Â