Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

He mentioned in the Australian press that the clubs are talking about extending for the rest of the season. 

Good, as he's scored 90% of their goals since he's been there I am sure they will be happy to pay a loan fee and increase the amount of his wages they pay to 100%.

No a league club could afford afford all of his wages. 

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

Bring the useless word removed back to this shit weather just for fun. 

Man struggles with mental health and fitness, gets given the chance to move away from it all and start rebuilding his career.

We get comments like this. Keep it classy, eh?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spoony said:

He has scored 10 in 13. Alright it’s australia but in any national league I’d say that’s quite impressive. If they’re barely paying his wages why not give him another chance? It wasn’t long ago he was scoring for fun in the championship.

If Gabby gets a million chances I don’t see why McCormack can’t gave a second.

Well how very dare you speak such common sense - tut tut this will never do 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bruce won't take him back, but McCormack deserves another chance. He obviously had his personal issues last season, but in preseason he came back fit and ready to fit for a spot. Still didn't get a chance and was shipped all the way to Australia. Now he is doing very well on loan, and seems to be back in good form. 

If his loan ends this month, I really don't get why McCormack isn't at least given a chance. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bobzy said:

Man struggles with mental health and fitness, gets given the chance to move away from it all and start rebuilding his career.

Has there been any truth in this or was that just a rumour. I have never seen anything concrete to confirm this

I actually researched it and all I have seen is a link to this thread

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Has there been any truth in this or was that just a rumour. I have never seen anything concrete to confirm this

I actually researched it and all I have seen is a link to this thread

Yes, his metal health deteriorated the day we announced Bruce as manager.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Same here some time ago. Tony tweeted something about personal problems, but that's all I've seen.

Tony also Tweeted we turned down 50 squillion quids for Jordan Amavi and said we would be champions of Europe year after next.  Not convinced of the reliability.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Tony also Tweeted we turned down 50 squillion quids for Jordan Amavi and said we would be champions of Europe year after next.  Not convinced of the reliability.

:detect: 

IF he did turn down £25m from Liverpool for Amavi then he needs to have a word with himself.

Â