Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

With Regards to Tshibola

The club reserves the right to run it as it sees fit.....good bad or indifferent.

We will let them know if we think the whole thing is bad.....like we did with Lerner.

They are not obliged to explain every detail of their management decisions to us.....would any business?

We are customers at the end of the day and whilst it is an unusual business where the customers show so much interest in it, we also need to know our place.

We are not shareholders anymore and need to remind ourselves of that......its great to show the interest that we do, but saying certain things require an explanation is overstepping the mark IMV

Lets just do what we do best, support the team through thick and thin, purchase goods and services.....and let the experts run it and have the headaches.

Its meant to be fun for us.....lets keep it that way.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Is anyone ITK?

I am interested in knowing what has actually gone on with Tish

maybe nothing , could be he isn't very good , he was no more than potential when we signed him. Personally i haven't seen much that makes me think otherwise.

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Not only does he not have to explain every decision there are times when doing so would be detrimental. This being one of those times in my view.

Bruce's job is to manage the club and get the best results not hold our hands or answer every need to know question we might have.

But but but.....I attended a match in 2007 and bought a scarf once, ergo I should be included in every single decision made by the club surely?!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

But but but.....I attended a match in 2007 and bought a scarf once, ergo I should be included in every single decision made by the club surely?!

oh!....in that case

you should of said earlier.:)

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't want him to leave as he may have potential, but I don't think he's shown anything on the pitch to suggest he should be in the team at the moment. Which says a lot.

He's shown more than Westwood and Gardner, in a lot less game time, imo!

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

His performance against Newcastle was better than anything I've seen from Westwood and Gardner.  I'll be very disappointed if we let him go.  

Agreed, he looks a player to me, he should be considering the fee we paid 

Regardless of whether it is simply a case of him being poor against Wolves and not impressing Bruce in training/the reserves since or some falling out behind the scenes the ball is in the players court here.

He needs to knuckle down and work his bollocks off in training and ensure he catches the managers eye. Likewise when he plays for the reserves. Bruce doesn't strike me as someone who would bite his nose off to spite his face (possibly not the best analogy given the state of Bruce's nose I grant you) so the opportunity would have been there for him to force his way back in especially given the limited options and lack of quality we have in midfield. So far he clearly hasn't done enough. If he does continue to remain here lets hope for his sake and ultimately ours that situation changes.

• Like 3

The club is quite right not be talking about what, if anything has made the player unhappy or the club unhappy.

If there's something gone on behind the scenes, then whether or not Aaron chooses to talk about it might tell us a little bit about him.

I think there's a player in there - but he needs to get himself motivated and disciplined and want it more than the others, this period of his career could be the making of him if he reacts properly.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TRO said:

We are customers at the end of the day and whilst it is an unusual business where the customers show so much interest in it, we also need to know our place.

Remind me what happens to businesses that lose their customers. Never take for granted you will have customers forever especially if you treat them with contempt.

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I disagree completely.

The facts are both have been given far more opportunities than tishbola and both have not really impressed. Personally I can't wait to see the back of Westwood. As for Gardner squad player at best. If we ever get back to the premier league neither should be anywhere near the squad.

• Like 2

Â