Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

48 minutes ago, blandy said:

That's never happened before to any of our midfielders !

i was exaggerating, but think about Jed, he came in with a fierce reputation as a midfield enforcer who the Palace fans didn't want to leave. He was absolute crap for at least 6 games maybe more and was roundly written off before coming good. Tish has played less and been written off.

if he plays soon and isn't better than Gardener or Westwood in that performance he will be written off again

Edited by VillanousOne

17 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

i was exaggerating, but think about Jed, he came in with a fierce reputation as a midfield enforcer who the Palace fans didn't want to leave. He was absolute crap for at least 6 games maybe more and was roundly written off before coming good. Tish has played less and been written off.

if he plays soon and isn't better than Gardener or Westwood in that performance he will be written off again

Sorry, yeah exactly! I was being sarcastic.

2 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Problem is all this speculation is generating pressure on the lad, he'll come into the team and be absolutely crucified if he doesn't put in a MOM performance now

what?

no way

fans see players as Gods

We'd even eat their shit

7 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Problem is all this speculation is generating pressure on the lad, he'll come into the team and be absolutely crucified if he doesn't put in a MOM performance now

I think the general reaction would be the opposite. If he comes in, makes a mistake that costs us, the reaction will be "Well Westwood makes mistakes anyway, but Tshibola has 'more about him". He can't really lose. 

• Like 1

So Bruce said he's not playing the way he wants his midfielders to play. I get that.. I really do. However.. is Westwood or Gardner playing how you want your midfielders to play? If so then I'm concerned how you want them to play.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

I think the general reaction would be the opposite. If he comes in, makes a mistake that costs us, the reaction will be "Well Westwood makes mistakes anyway, but Tshibola has 'more about him". He can't really lose. 

I hope so, the competition is pretty poor after all

3 hours ago, KSV said:

So Bruce said he's not playing the way he wants his midfielders to play. I get that.. I really do. However.. is Westwood or Gardner playing how you want your midfielders to play? If so then I'm concerned how you want them to play.

where did he say that?

Does he want his midfield to have as little possession and impact on the game as possible? I'm still hopeful Gardener will kick on with a good run of games but i've given up on Westwood and Jed although makes some decent challengers and interceptions he is just Carlos Sanchez mark 2

7 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

where did he say that?

Does he want his midfield to have as little possession and impact on the game as possible? I'm still hopeful Gardener will kick on with a good run of games but i've given up on Westwood and Jed although makes some decent challengers and interceptions he is just Carlos Sanchez mark 2

It's Gardner! One 'e', get it right ;)

8 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

i'm talking about one of the grounds staff not the player, his name is Keith Buttall and we signed him from Walsall's ground staff, one for the future watch him!

I'll keep a look out for him :) good night and Happy Christmas

On ‎24‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 01:57, VillanousOne said:

I kinda did, but it still comes across as mocking my point, or maybe it doesn't, lack of sleep and alcohol not doing me any favours today

Have a couple more beers, it'll be ok then.

Â