Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

22 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Outside of a couple of early appearances I haven't been that impressed with him. I don't think his absence is massively baffling tbh. 

I agree with this, he has looked crap so far and his performance against Wolves was one of the worst displays I have seen in a long time. He was horrific and I think that was the last time we saw him

As a team leader myself, I can accept that not all my manpower have the same level of abilities.

But its really annoying when you know that someone is well capable of a task but fail to do so because of will, discipline or arsedness.

I guess SB lost trust in him

21 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Really need to be seeing him tomorrow. He's looked good everytime he has played for us and definitely deserves a chance. Let's hope Bruce gives him one. 

Must have missed the Wolves match. I agree though, he's looked good in the main.

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

No, I have literally no idea what one is. 

It's an affectionate term for subscribers of the Elis James and John Robins podcast from Radio X.  It stands for Podcast Devotees.  They do a feature called Humblebrag of the Week.

If you're into music/comedy based podcasts it's worth a listen.

• Like 1

I fail to see why he's sitting on the bench, get him in the side, he looks a player with real potential to me, that's why we paid £5m for him. I think that over time that will be prove to be a bargain, every player has to start somewhere be it Reading, Southampton (!) or Lech Poznan

Â