Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

it's so tedious, can't we just have a season where all our players get a chance, no fall outs, no agendas.

If Gabby and Bunn can get picked then surely 'if fit' Tish should be involved?

Obviously it might be his attitude, but he sounded like a player Reading were desperate too keep and a big talent, something we've seen glimpses of.

• Like 1

Don't know what's happened here exactly but looks like Tshibola will be leaving in January.

I follow Julian Joachim on LinkedIn and he's recently setup a new Football Agency and has just posted that our Aaron Tshibola is actively seeking a loan to a European club......not sure he should have made it so public.........

Exact post from Julian Joachim:

Helping an other agent out , Aaron Tshibola is looking to a Loan deal to a European Club , all other opportunities will be explored , a strong quality midfielder that offers and attacking option

I think the really interesting bit is 'all other opportunities will be explore' - i.e, get me the F out of here now!

Does seem odd, he seemed mildly impressive earlier on in the season.....

I dont see the problem here.

I'd like tish to play, SB doesnt. Maybe SB has already said "You're out of my plans - you can leave in Jan".

Maybe one or both are playing at "F¥<£ ¥ou".

So better he goes.

It could be that the "hush options" are exhausted, Tish has no option other than to go public

On 18/12/2016 at 11:58, Demitri_C said:

If it's not fitness it's either attitude or he isn't rated

It could just be this. We're going off a few decent performances, but Bruce is seeing him every day in training. Didn't someone say that he's been very average for the reserves recently? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

It could just be this. We're going off a few decent performances, but Bruce is seeing him every day in training. Didn't someone say that he's been very average for the reserves recently? 

When he was playing his first touch wasn't the best and got him into trouble on a number of occasions. Good engine but not the most skilful.

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 14:25, StefanAVFC said:
If Steve Bruce is allowing a personal clash with tshibola to stop him playing and thus weaken our team it is a disgrace

What is this nonsense based on?

Could it be something as simple as him not being very good?

7 hours ago, Heretic said:

The manager of the team currently 3rd in this division was very disappointed to lose AT.

He must have made quite an impression during those 25 days they were together this summer, especially since I'm not sure Reading played a friendly during that time. I'm guessing he got good reports from the other coaches, but I'm not sure we can necessarily take Jaap Stams opinion on Tshibola as any kind of authority.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RimmyJimmer said:

What is this nonsense based on?

Could it be something as simple as him not being very good?

I don't think he's amazing but he certainly hasn't looked loads worse than the shit being played ahead of him. 

He also doesn't even make the bench sometimes, which I find strange. 

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Westwood and Gardner have been so bad that it has to be more than just not rating him that much. 

I mean, Bruce would have to think he's complete and utter dog shit to not give him a chance these last few weeks. 

Lets just say that all 3 players arent 'good enough' maybe its not a matter of looking at each players positive attributes but more not getting the negative ones exposed. I.e Westwood and Gardner are seen as more reliable or so forth. Just a thought. Im not bigging anyone up

Â