Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

On 18/12/2016 at 14:25, StefanAVFC said:
If Steve Bruce is allowing a personal clash with tshibola to stop him playing and thus weaken our team it is a disgrace

You can't win em all.

Bruce has most players going up a notch in performance. If the cost of that is that Tish hasn't and moves on so be it.

From what Ive seen on the pitch he looks decent - but from what I hear he hasn't been great for the u23's. Maybe Tish tish thinks he should be an automatic starter - but Bruce want him to prove it in the u23's. 

As you say it may weaken the team, but Bruce has enough points in the bag to win this battle. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Richard said:

Ash so not something you believed just PFE , gotcha 

I guess at this point we get into the nuances of the meaning of "speculation".  Does speculating on the existence of God make you a Christian?  If not, then speculation does not automatically equal belief.

On 12/18/2016 at 14:25, StefanAVFC said:
If Steve Bruce is allowing a personal clash with tshibola to stop him playing and thus weaken our team it is a disgrace

Quite important that prefix. IF it wasn't there it would be a fairly outlandish statement which might deserve the fall-out it has garnered. But it is. So it's a perfectly reasonable statement to me. Even if it is based on pure conjecture.

i would happily state that out of all our terrible midfield he has shown the most promise and i've only seem him have one poor game whereas I watch Gardener, Jed and Westwood play mostly shite every week. Appreciate Jed has had some good games, but every time he gets the ball in our half under pressure i literally expect him to lose possession or pass straight to the opposition.

Bacuna has a good engine and little skill according to most (so does Tish apparently), yet he's probably been our most consistent midfielder.

Tish is only 21 also...

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

We buy a lot of average midfielders and then get rid of them. I wish we'd have just saved up and bought Pogba. 

Keep buying the Makouns Syllas and Salifous of this world and eventually we will unearth the next Pogba

This appears to be our strategy

12 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Why?

As if Bruce needs to explain every decision to the fans. :crylaugh:

Westwood and Jedinak are experienced at Premier League level. Gardner is experienced at this level. It's hardly surprising that Bruce is going with something he feels more comfortable with, rather than with a player who's started 10 Championship games in his career (of which 3 were wins).

Edited by kurtsimonw

39 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Not only does he not have to explain every decision there are times when doing so would be detrimental. This being one of those times in my view.

Bruce's job is to manage the club and get the best results not hold our hands or answer every need to know question we might have.

Also Brucie puts the team on the pitch he thinks most capable of winning matches - it his chopper on the block if we don't win enough games. Seems in Brucie's opinion that doesn't include tishbola. 

Steve Bruce has to make the right decisions for the whole team.

Clearly something is wrong with this player, however I don't want to know the warts n' all of Aston Villa Football club, because when you do ....it spoils the romance of it all.

He's the gaffa, let him deal with it.

Ps I was very close to a player at AV once and trust me .....it spoils it.

Edited by TRO

Â