Keith Wyness

villan-scott

On 5/15/2017 at 10:24, PieFacE said:

I'm more thinking the £12m on Ross, the £5m on Tish, the £15m on Hogan (guess we will see next season if this is a waste, so far it seems we signed a player who has had injury problems and shockingly he's continued to do so)...

I think other than that the squad is good enough, which is why it's so bemusing how terrible we've been this season. We shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as we are, and Bruce has us playing worse football than RDM did (albeit, we're a bit more resilient at the back).

If Bruce doesn't take us up next season then that reflects incredibly badly on Wyness. To be honest, Bruce's performance this season already reflects badly on Wyness as it's been pretty shocking. Though, next season is the one. 

I'm not sure Bruce was the best option at the time in all honesty. It was the "safe" choice. 

So it follows that Xia appointed Wyness, so he must be shite too.

especially as Lerner took all the criticism for appointing all the incumbents.

as you perhaps suspect.....i am playing a little devils advocate......but we do seem to be a selective bunch us villa fans

kinda, if your face fits.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

So it follows that Xia appointed Wyness, so he must be shite too.

especially as Lerner took all the criticism for appointing all the incumbents.

as you perhaps suspect.....i am playing a little devils advocate......but we do seem to be a selective bunch us villa fans

kinda, if your face fits.

We're not fickle.......... :D

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I wonder how they enforce the ban? Surely he could be at home using his phone when necessary and no one would know?

I always assume this too.  Or have a burner if they somehow have the ability to monitor your phone activity.  Just have someone at BMH doing your bidding for you and the world keeps turning.

• Like 1

If a 3 week ban is anything like the transfer bans they keep putting in place then there's nothing to worry about, he's probably spent the day in his office as per usual 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

Ban ends on Thursday if that's relevant to any potential signings? Although doubt we'll see much movement til July in all honesty.

Think we will see transfer news this week - the reliable transfer guy on twitter who gave us the news on medicals etc has tweeted today suggesting something will happen this week .

4 hours ago, flashingqwerty said:

There's a reliable guy on twitter?

Yeah only one though, this guy @avfctransfers1. 

Seems that he works at bodymoor heath as he has knowledge of when medicals are booked in. I look forward to his updates as they have been very accurate. 

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Yeah only one though, this guy @avfctransfers1. 

Seems that he works at bodymoor heath as he has knowledge of when medicals are booked in. I look forward to his updates as they have been very accurate. 

yeah he said get your notifications ready this week. Think we will see 2 in. 

On 6/2/2017 at 17:50, BOF said:

I always assume this too.  Or have a burner if they somehow have the ability to monitor your phone activity.  Just have someone at BMH doing your bidding for you and the world keeps turning.

He has to send in his clocking in card:)

and they ratify the blank days.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

When talking about Everton and the money the spent and he said something along the lines of 'I think we would have the means to match that when in the premier league' with a glint in his eye!! 

Brilliant

• Like 1

"Next year we'll have a bigger issue, but we have plans in place to handle it" - Wyness on the topic of FFP

What plans could we have to handle that aside from sell our whole squad and have something financially fit for the Championship?... Unless Wyness and Xia have plans to go full Man City or PSG.

Edited by Daweii

Â