Keith Wyness

villan-scott

Lets do it in baby steps.....

• Get the individual players winning their battles
  • get the basics right
  • lets start linking our play
  • lets start passing and moving
  • Lets start winning matches regularly

when we can do all that and much more......we can rightfully think about promotion.......until we can, promotion is just a pipedream.

• Like 2

Something quite disturbing was said to me yesterday.

Speaking to someone who is well versed in the corridors at VP and knows all the movers and shakers.....said to me " This place has got very poisonous, so many back stabbers everywhere" I said "I thought all that had gone" ...He said " Oh No"

Now, I didn't get time to elaborate .....or ask if it related to BMH.....but it wasn't pleasant to hear.

I am not speculating to read anything in to it.....but just makes you wonder, if the poison hasn't vanished totally.

Edited by TRO

On 25/02/2017 at 11:19, terrytini said:

But I think your logic is massively flawed.

You keep referring to how many Managers we've had.

But if you take it rationally we had Lambert who worked under strangled investment and a disinterested owner until he was burnt out. 

We then made two daft appointments in Sherwood and Garde. Appointments made on the cheap by a disinterested owner. And we got what we deserved. Are you really saying that IN ANY WAY getting rid of those two had cost us ANYTHING ?

Because I don't know anyone who thinks so. 

So none of those three guys getting sacked CONTRIBUTED to our demise, they were part of the cause.

Which leaves RDM and Bruce.

Neither of whom have produced an even tolerable level of results or signs of progress.

So effectively we are no different than any side. We've a failing Manager and he isn't a special case so we do what every club does.

It doesn't guarantee the next guy will succeed? No club can guarantee that when they sack a failing Manager, but all clubs do it because they know their only chance of getting a successful guy is to get rid of an unsuccessful guy .

Its simple really, and has been the way of the football world since forever.

That is pure truth and 100% the reality of the now

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Just listened to the Q and A and have to say I really like the look of wyness. Spoke well of the club, fans and seemed to actually know what the hell a chief executive is suppose to do

Can you, you know, link to it? 

Please?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I agree mate but they put some decent questions to him which came from the supporters.

Oh yeah I'm not disputing that, tis a good read! :)... Tis just a shame because the Brummie Mails site used to be quite good. 

On 26/02/2017 at 14:42, TRO said:

Something quite disturbing was said to me yesterday.

Speaking to someone who is well versed in the corridors at VP and knows all the movers and shakers.....said to me " This place has got very poisonous, so many back stabbers everywhere" I said "I thought all that had gone" ...He said " Oh No"

Now, I didn't get time to elaborate .....or ask if it related to BMH.....but it wasn't pleasant to hear.

I am not speculating to read anything in to it.....but just makes you wonder, if the poison hasn't vanished totally.

That person you were talking to sounds like a gossiping poisonous backstabbing trouble maker with an agenda to me. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

That person you were talking to sounds like a gossiping poisonous backstabbing trouble maker with an agenda to me. 

You never know......And I am not ruling that out too.

However, conversely, I think positivity is infectious and hopefully that alone can sweep all the cobwebs away.:)

listening to Keith Wyness, he doesn't strike me as a person to  not turn a blind eye to those comments. if there is such a thing as backstabbers I am confident he will run them out.

back to the interview.....

Its a well known saying talk is cheap, but he does sound thorough to me.

I have never underestimated the size of the clean up operation from the last administration....but time is a plausible component.

If we can embark on a road of gradual improvement, it is well worth waiting for.

Edited by TRO

14 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I know what you mean. My laptop usually begs for mercy if I go onto the Mail site.

My work computer often falls over and I have to restart it. I think it's something to do with the long scripts of the ads. 

Â