Keith Wyness

villan-scott

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Feels like neither side are telling the whole story and it'll be a pissing contest between 2 clowns who took the piss out of us whilst they were here so **** them now they've both left

If we "sell" him to west ham for £0 then we owe him a fee or bonus or some such thing, so we say to west ham give us £500k for him to cover the fee, they say no, we say no

Who knows, who cares... 

So we just pay him £5m for the next 3 years. genius.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So we just pay him £5m for the next 3 years. genius.

Called their bluff and it didn't work 🤷‍♂️

Like I said who knows, the money has gone, both of them pair are dickheads who robbed the club in different ways, got no interest in either of them "winning" that spat, doesn't give us the money back or change my opinion on either of them 

They're both assholes 

• Like 1

I know micah had knee problems, I just dont get why that was communicated by the club, you know, a simple press release saying he was unavailable

Instead under 3 managers in RDM bruce and smith they said nothing. It wasn't until his contract was nearly up we started hearing rumours of him initially failing the medical, to not being able to play, to us not releasing him as his wages were covered by insurance

More to this than simply micah couldn't play cus his knees were **** imo.

And as for his comment that he played some of the best football of his career under Sherwood, would those be the games he charged out from the back lost the ball and stood hands on hip by the half way line berating other players when we conceded?

28 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

And as for his comment that he played some of the best football of his career under Sherwood, would those be the games he charged out from the back lost the ball and stood hands on hip by the half way line berating other players when we conceded?

I was curious about this. He only played 11 games under Sherwood. Won 2, drew 1, lost 8.

That's a run of games to sum up Micah Richards if ever there was one.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

That Twitter beef with Micah is pure cringe. He's a total moron. Neither comes off looking good. Stupidity from top the bottom at the club at the time.

The biggest embarrassment is that it’s linked to Villa where neither were worth the money paid to them in wages. 

Â