Keith Wyness

villan-scott

Our new CEO, Keith Wyness, fronted up to the media today alongside Di Matteo and Xia. 

Spoke very well, and comes with a good track record and experience from Everton.

It's good to have an experienced CEO in place and an owner with ambition. Wyness has a big job on his hands. 

"I've seen many chairman come in and promise the world and deliver an atlas!"

Let's hope we don't get an atlas. 

Lived in Solihull for a few odd years too.

Why do so many people associated with the Villa have to have at least lived in Solihull? No offence to others but we are amazing :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, meme said:

Why do so many people associated with the Villa have to have at least lived in Solihull? No offence to others but we are amazing :D

Beats leamington spa. 

Personally I like how his eyes close shut when he smiles

Anyone please feel free to post that picture

Edited by Tubby

3 hours ago, meme said:

I live in Solihull and I am associated with the Villa so you are right.  Good year this I have managed to tell my son that Simon Fowler of OCS and the new Villa CEO both went to his school. I think I can safely say that he was singularly unimpressed 

I would love to know who all the players are who he has phoned and they have said they would like to stay. I do wonder if money is not an issue if he has phoned some and told them of the owners ambitions and then said something like "of course there are relegation clauses in your contracts halving your wages but if you want to stay and be part of this we don't have to activate them"

This would help to keep the ones we want to keep and hasten the exit of those who want to go as their halved wages could be easily met somewhere else. 

I thought my last post was going to get a gold star. Here's an article with some quotes from Wyness.

' “Every club has heard a new chairman coming in and promising the world and delivering an atlas!” '

I think the quotes like the above are quite promising and suggest that maybe there is actually some substances to Xia's ambitions for the club.

• Like 2

Â