Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Needs to have balls now. It's not going to look good and the press will have a field day but Bruce HAS to go. 

Last season tells us promotion has probably already gone if we don't get a couple of quick wins, Bruce is not going to get those wins and could well send us into a terminal spiral to division 3.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This is a test for Xia now.

Sacking Bruce will seem to outsiders like a rash, knee jerk move. 

We need to see how ruthless Dr X really is. 

I genuinely think Wyness and Round are the reason he hasn't already pulled the trigger.

I hope he is the type to make rash decisions when he drinks, and is a litre of Vodka into a 48 hour binge.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Unless he makes sure Bruce is sacked tonight or tomorrow at the latest then he's lost me.

He's put more money into the club than any of us could have hoped for, but his appointments regarding football have been poor.

There is still time to save the season.

But the clock is ticking.

2 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Is there any top managers we could realistically poach? Brendan Rogers? Martinez? Would Adkins do a job? 

I think these 2 would relish the challenge.

They are also savvy enough to stabilise us in the Premiership also, plus get us playing football!

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think these 2 would relish the challenge.

They are also savvy enough to stabilise us in the Premiership also, plus get us playing football!

yeah I think both would throw away Champions League and a World Cup for us

plus Martinez a crap manager

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

yeah I think both would throw away Champions League and a World Cup for us

plus Martinez a crap manager

I've seen many a player/manager who's "dream it was to play in the champions league" jump a cliff for the right money.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â