Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He said "I was bothered by todays game and some problems I thought we fixed from last season"

he also said something about the players and coaching staff having a meeting on Monday after Hull game....that must of gone well!

3 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I don't want Moyes in the slightest. We pursued him for years and he never wanted us. I don't want him now he is low on confidence, failing every job since. 

I do if it means getting rid of Bruce.  Anything is better than Bruce (bar Sherwood obviously :P )

Tony did the right thing when he fired RDM - by doing that he took responsibility for his choice and it couldn't have been an easy decision for him as it admitted he'd got it wrong. He then by all accounts went with Round's and Wyness' choice in Steve Bruce, and with Bruce being on a one year contract I doubt there is much holding Tony back from pulling the trigger. Surely the only thing preventing Tony from acting (if indeed we fail in the next few games) is not having a clear pick to replace Bruce. Whoever it is, I can totally see him throwing some serious cash at the next target, Baker's fee would cover it no problem.   

42 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I do if it means getting rid of Bruce.  Anything is better than Bruce (bar Sherwood obviously :P )

Do you not think Sherwood would do a better job with this group of players then what Bruce is doing? 

5 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Do you not think Sherwood would do a better job with this group of players then what Bruce is doing? 

He got a reaction from like likes of Delph, Benteke and Cleverley for a short period so yes initially he would get more out of these players

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I do actually! As insane as the idea sounds, at least it'd be a giggle going down in flames! 

• Like 1

Sherwood :crylaugh:

The only good thing to come of bringing him back would be the inevitable SSN 'breaking news' one day.

'Cut to some numpty stood outside BMH' 

"Well Jim, we are hearing reports of a major bust up here this morning. Apparently John Terry  has smashed Sherwood's head into a wall following a meeting about team tactics. A source told me Terry took exception to Sherwood throwing out the tactics board and replacing it with 'Just show some PASHUN you slaaaggs' written in crayon on the wall. Reports that Terry was later seen going to Sherwood's house and being greeted by his missus, are unconfirmed at this stage" 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HeyAnty said:

The above statement is the reason we ended up with Bruce in the first place. "Anyone is better than Di Matteo" etc...

We need to bring in the RIGHT manager, not just soneone who isn't Bruce.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I can never forgive MON for the way he left us on the eve of the season start. THAT is the day we began our downward spiral to the Championship.

Nail. Head. :thumb:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

No i think he is the biggest bluffer.  At least Bruce has a bit of credentials, all be it with lesser teams.

33 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

The above statement is the reason we ended up with Bruce in the first place. "Anyone is better than Di Matteo" etc...

We need to bring in the RIGHT manager, not just soneone who isn't Bruce.

Name me someone realistic who is worse bar Sherwood than Bruce at this present time?

Â