Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I don't think Tony's absence from twitter hs anything to do with our situation.

He is a multi millionaire with numerous projects on the go. Not only that he has recently had heart surgery. 

Yes it's nice when he posts and yes he is obviously going to be upset about the result, but it doesn't necessary mean anything. 

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Ok go on then, it's time for this again.

Must be hard for him, all those years in football and his best day was the day Joey Barton signed for Marseille :D

Edited by wazzap24

43 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He is a multi millionaire with numerous projects on the go. Not only that he has recently had heart surgery. 

Yes it's nice when he posts and yes he is obviously going to be upset about the result, but it doesn't necessary mean anything. 

It could mean he has no comment to share with you at this awkward time.

31 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Think it's smart of Tony to keep quiet right now. He got a lot of "opinions" on Twiiter on Saturday. Think we will se swift action if we lose tomorrow. 

Could you give me some examples of what was said please Noel, as a non-twitter, I find it quite interesting to see what was said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Of all the possible explanations for his twitter silence, being a busy man must be about the most unlikely, right up there with "kidnapped by aliens".

A lot of tweets like this. It's Twitter though, there where even people suggesting Tim Sherwood.

1 hour ago, Mjvilla said:

Could you give me some examples of what was said please Noel, as a non-twitter, I find it quite interesting to see what was said.

5 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Do you not think Sherwood would do a better job with this group of players then what Bruce is doing? 

Of course not!

Do me a favour. Can you honestly imagine Sherwood managing John Terry? The mind boggles. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

A lot of tweets like this. It's Twitter though, there where even people suggesting Tim Sherwood.

Thanks Noel. I really hope Tony gets the picture! 

Â