Keinan Davis

a-k

Get him out on loan. He’s a handful and if he can stay fit for a sustained period he could be a good option for us. Look at Michail Antonio’s record at a similar age. He was going nowhere fast until he got to 26/7. 

• Like 1

Scored at the third time of asking on his first game back, then on I think his first chance last night followed by a great assist for Archer and another chance that lead to his second.

Looks like a handful as well all know he can be, but perhaps a bit sharper too. Quite excited once again to see what he can do, just please don't get injured again.

I've only seen the brief highlights, but great goal and even better assist by him last night, a reminder what a wonderful and selfless player he is. I really hope he can stay fit and get a decent loan move.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

He should go on loan to the championship. If he can stay fit for a season I'd imagine he'd be a huge asset for a team there.

i think so. he's not a PL player and just isn't going to be

but he will 100% have a decent career at a good level (championship)

I dont know why but I still see something in Kienan, I think he would be a great foil for another striker in the old traditional 2 up top method i just think injuries have taken away any chance of consistency 

• Like 3

Just now, TrentVilla said:

He really doesn’t or not one that scores goals anyway

I do mean one that scores goals, although plenty of others have managed to without 😀 Only time will tell, so there's not much point in any more back and forth. I'm much more concerned about injuries hampering his career than his ability.

12 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Still has the potential to be a PL striker in my opinion

Maybe has the potential to make it as a lower level championship striker for Preston or someone like that. At best. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I do mean one that scores goals, although plenty of others have managed to without 😀 Only time will tell, so there's not much point in any more back and forth. I'm much more concerned about injuries hampering his career than his ability.

What is it, 3 goals in 70+ games, almost 24. There is zero reason to think he can score goals, he will move on this summer I’m sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Maybe has the potential to make it as a lower level championship striker for Preston or someone like that. At best. 

I think he's one of those guys that would be prolific in League One or maybe even the Championship but not able to make the step up to the big league in a meaningful way. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/10/2021 at 09:10, DCJonah said:

He should go on loan to the championship. If he can stay fit for a season I'd imagine he'd be a huge asset for a team there.

I agree. I think regular game time is key for KD and will allow us to see whether he has it or not.

I can't believe Smith now wants him at Norwich - according to the press speculation - having regularly failed to utilise him over the last 18 months. Surely he would not want to go there under DS??

Â