Keinan Davis

a-k

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon alot of people picture Indian or British " curry " when people say curry goat.

Ain't nothing like Jamaican curry goat when done right.

( White Rice, or Rice & Peas ? )

I've had goat curry, many moons ago....I thought it was indian.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

I've had goat curry, many moons ago....I thought it was indian.

There's Indian goat curry as well mate.

I would assume the only difference is probably preparation, type of spice/peppers/curry, and maybe type of " goat " used perhaps?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

There's Indian goat curry as well mate.

I would assume the only difference is probably preparation, type of spice/peppers/curry, and maybe type of " goat " used perhaps?

A lot of Indians from India went over and settled in the Caribbean, hence how curry was transported over there are some subtle differences  

Goat curry is the bomb. I used to live in Miami lots of great places sell it there. Only the deep cooked jerk chicken on the bone beat it out for me, this place on South Beach used to slow cook their jerk chicken over night. it was served in tin foil. OMFG I can still taste it now. SO DAMN GOOD!

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

23 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Goat curry is the bomb. I used to live in Miami lots of great places sell it there. Only the deep cooked jerk chicken on the bone beat it out for me, this place on South Beach used to slow cook their jerk chicken over night. it was served in tin foil. OMFG I can still taste it now. SO DAMN GOOD!

show off!!!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Is a "Nanny Goat" a  Goat curry + a nan Bread?

2 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Gerrard is apparently a big fan of his. 

For me he’s a very good player. We still don’t have players that can help keeping the ball. My only worry which I’ve noticed in his start against Everton was his press. But when we compare every striker with Watkins in that aspect he’ll fail. As hard work Ings do, we see it nothing because we compare it to Watkins. 
Other than that he’s a very good and capable striker. I would really to see Gerrard gives him minutes especially this month. 
If he didn’t get used I’d loan him to Norwich and see what can he do. 

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

For me he’s a very good player. We still don’t have players that can help keeping the ball. My only worry which I’ve noticed in his start against Everton was his press. But when we compare every striker with Watkins in that aspect he’ll fail. As hard work Ings do, we see it nothing because we compare it to Watkins. 
Other than that he’s a very good and capable striker. I would really to see Gerrard gives him minutes especially this month. 
If he didn’t get used I’d loan him to Norwich and see what can he do. 

That could be a good option.

44 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Other than that he’s a very good and capable striker.

He’s just not.

44 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I would really to see Gerrard gives him minutes especially this month. 

Unless we are desperate he should at best get a place on the bench if we have injuries.

Â