Keinan Davis

a-k

3 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Gerrard is apparently a big fan of his. 

Has he actually come off the bench in any of the four games though?

All managers seem to rate him....but never actually play him much when fit!

Was going to say he'll get some minutes over xmas but if Ings is back by then him and Ollie will just rotate a bit. Would also prefer Archer to get some minutes in prem aswell.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Great news if true. I am desperate for him to go down to the championship and tear some defenders a new one. 

Hopefully then he can be more Keinan Davis the striker and less Keinan and Kel. 

I have no doubts that keinan will do well at that level. 

The challenge is staying fit.

Guy is made out of glass, unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I have no doubts that keinan will do well at that level. 

The challenge is staying fit.

Guy is made out of glass, unfortunately. 

Probably his level is League One.  He can bounce around as a big low scoring striker in that league and have a comfortable life if he can stay fit.  Just not good enough for upper end of Championship for sure.

On 13/12/2021 at 23:53, nick76 said:

Probably his level is League One.  He can bounce around as a big low scoring striker in that league and have a comfortable life if he can stay fit.  Just not good enough for upper end of Championship for sure.

He's better than League One. Stop it.

• Like 2

If he'd stayed remotely for the past 3 years I'd be very confident he'd be an established PL player.

Unfortunately he hasn't and he can't stay fit.

He's an absolute talent. I really hope he stays fit and goes somewhere and plays 30+ games in successive seasons.

His career is wasting away.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Good move for him, don’t think he will ever be a goal scorer but the kid is a handful and could come good later in his career. I’ve said it before but he reminds me of Antonio at West Ham, who also never really kicked on until he was 26/27. 

Edited by WHY
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WHY said:

Good move for him, don’t think he will ever be a goal scorer but the kid is a handful and could come good later in his career. I’ve said it before but he reminds me of Antonio at West Ham, who also never really kicked on until he was 26/27. 

its a good comparison, despite Antonio being more productive and more of a threat...more experience.

He would be a good player for Keinan to study and subsequently emulate.

Edited by TRO

8 minutes ago, WHY said:

confidence can be an elusive trickster.....Look at the opposite when Torres, went to Chelsea from Liverpool....Prolific to Penurious.

He could surprise us all inc Nick.

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

confidence can be an elusive trickster.....Look at the opposite when Torres, went to Chelsea from Liverpool....Prolific to Penurious.

He could surprise us all inc Nick.

Haha looks like the river Trent will be polluted with footballs for the next six months…

F61BE4FF-6EE5-48E4-A5FB-78C5113367CB.png

😂

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Haha looks like the river Trent will be polluted with footballs for the next six months…

F61BE4FF-6EE5-48E4-A5FB-78C5113367CB.png

😂

Perhaps, he will send you some comps Nick, for one of his games?

• Haha 1

Â