Keinan Davis

a-k

Think Davis could more than do a job next to Pukki in fairness, he's good at holding the ball up and causing enough of a nuisance for other players to get a bit of space. Generally finds a pass too. Could definitely be useful played alongside a decent poacher.

Can see why Smith would want him if there is any truth in the media speculation 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Keinan for a full half hour! Great stuff!

Saying he'd like to play for Jamaica, made me love him even more ffs.

I'll be gutted if/when he does leave, but needs to kick on his career now.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Saying he's like to play for Jamaica, made me love him even more ffs.

I'll be gutted if/when he does leave, but needs to kick on his career now.

It’s the curry goat part that impressed me, the amount of times I’ve had that weird look when I tell people goat curry is my favourite meal 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

It’s the curry goat part that impressed me, the amount of times I’ve had that weird look when I tell people goat curry is my favourite meal 😂

I reckon alot of people picture Indian or British " curry " when people say curry goat.

Ain't nothing like Jamaican curry goat when done right.

( White Rice, or Rice & Peas ? )

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon alot of people picture Indian or British " curry " when people say curry goat.

True that,  not that I’ve had it first hand in Jamaica but my grandmother sure as hell brought it with her, rice and peas in coconut milk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I love Keinan, some thinks he lacks ability, but I don't.

It's the injuries which have murdered his career thus far.

I disagree with your first point but agree with the second. You can never fault his effort when he's on the pitch, and without missing so much football he might have become a much better player, but as things stand, I'd be happy for him but very surprised if he  plays in the PL for another club. He offers a lot when it comes to bullying defenders, but the rest of his game is too weak to make it at this level, IMO.

With Ings and Watkins ahead of him and other promising youngsters coming through, it's definitely time to let him try to make a career elsewhere, and he's such a nice bloke I'd be chuffed for him if he makes me look a fool

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I disagree with your first point but agree with the second. You can never fault his effort when he's on the pitch, and without missing so much football he might have become a much better player, but as things stand, I'd be happy for him but very surprised if he  plays in the PL for another club. He offers a lot when it comes to bullying defenders, but the rest of his game is too weak to make it at this level, IMO.

With Ings and Watkins ahead of him and other promising youngsters coming through, it's definitely time to let him try to make a career elsewhere, and he's such a nice bloke I'd be chuffed for him if he makes me look a fool

The stop start certainly didn’t help, he’s got decent feet for a big man, he’s clearly realistic with his career goals and the club by the looks of it is doing right by him, a fit Keinan Davis for a counter attacking mid table championship team with runners around him would be an asset.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I love Keinan, some thinks he lacks ability, but I don't.

It's the injuries which have murdered his career thus far.

Yeah you can't build up any kind of confidence and form with constant interruptions. There's definitely a very decent player there but if he cant keep injury free it is a problem.

39 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Did he say he want to go in January? I read something like that but I don’t think he’ll say it directly.

Basically said it's something he would look at , depending on what the club want to do. Wants to say games etc.

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Rice and Pea!

Â