Keinan Davis

a-k

20 minutes ago, useless said:

I noticed he was at the Bristol City game but not named as a sub, maybe a sign that a loan deal isn't far away. Something might happen soon as the Championship season starts next week, and if Bailey can play as a striker then maybe that will give us more confidence to allow him to leave temporarily. Will probably see a lot more players going out on loan over the coming weeks.

Was noticeably hobbling when he got off the bus. 

I’m more hopeful about what Davis can offer than Wesley, especially after the injury. But I think we must give Davis a chance to play regularly somewhere to see what can he do in a regular basis. Having Wesley and Traore as backups for now. Possibly if Alvarez came would be too. I don’t think we can grt a higher calibre striker just to bench him. We might monitor and look for a young one with potential that would be happy to play 15-20 minutes. But someone as Abraham or Ings will come to start or have a rotation. I don’t think striker would be rotated on a regular basis. 
Wingers for example can play in two positions (some could play as strikers or number 10). 

Another 2 months injury layoff...unfortunately constant injury issue mean he simply cannot be relied on in any shape or form. 

We just need to hope he will stay fit in one of the future transfer Windows and try to sell him 😩 sad for the lad

Feel sorry for Keinan, he’s had horrible luck with injuries. Hopefully comes back and glean get a good loan in the Winter. The only silver lining, and I feel awful saying this, is that it hopefully forces us into buying another striker. It would have been/ still will be so naive to go into the season with only Ollie, Wesley, and Keinan. 

19 minutes ago, LockStockVilla said:

Feel sorry for Keinan, he’s had horrible luck with injuries. Hopefully comes back and glean get a good loan in the Winter. The only silver lining, and I feel awful saying this, is that it hopefully forces us into buying another striker. It would have been/ still will be so naive to go into the season with only Ollie, Wesley, and Keinan. 

Ain't nothing to do with luck. Tuanzebe neither.

This is genetics.

Â