Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

It's kind of incredible to me, in the current climate, that people still regard Kenneth Williams as a national treasure. 

Why on earth not? 

tckwill.PNG

It's kind of incredible to me, in the current climate, that people still regard Kenneth Williams as a national treasure. 

Why on earth not? 

tckwill.PNG

Yewtree-type reasons. I don't think people would look on his trips to Morocco with Joe Orton in the same way these days. 

Anyway, going a bit OT. 

Why on earth not?

tckwill.PNG

Yewtree-type reasons. I don't think people would look on his trips to Morocco with Joe Orton in the same way these days.

Anyway, going a bit OT.

Orton was 31 when he met Williams ...Hardly yew tree material .... Does that mean we can still use the gif ?

Why on earth not?

tckwill.PNG

Anyway, going a bit OT.

Well, OK, maybe he's not a National Treasure in Morocco?

If it means getting Clark out the side then by all means. Hope it's only a year deal we need to be focusing more on the future this is a short term soli

solution

We're focusing so much on the future we need to take care of the here and now = Lescott.

Clark, Baker Okore are all future.

If it means getting Clark out the side then by all means. Hope it's only a year deal we need to be focusing more on the future this is a short term soli

solution

We're focusing so much on the future we need to take care of the here and now = Lescott.

Agree with the first part, don't agree with the second part -I hope Clark and Baker are not the future of Aston Villa

solution

Agree with the first part, don't agree with the second part -I hope Clark and Baker are not the future of Aston Villa

Hopefully they improve SO much...that they are...the future.

(I like home-grown players and also may be a bit drunk. It's night time in Sydney)

solution

IMO Clark > Okore.

solution

IMO Clark > Okore.

IMO Clark < Okore.

Â