Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Isn't he going to get chopped up by the local mafia now or something?

He just needs to stay away from burger bars ;)

• Like 1

Good partner for Richards. A level headed, experienced player who will take a bit of the pressure on terms of organisation off Richards, who will need some time to grow into that role.

so basically, last seasons player of the season Clark gets bumped down the pecking order to facilitate a 33 year old ?

i'm still of the opinion that (when fit) Okore & Clark should be our CB pairing as they look a far better 'pairing' than Richards & Clark, and Richards would move to LB giving the whole back four a better feel (IMHO)

Richards - Okore - Clark - Amavi

not sure how Clark will react if dropped, could be another Cahill situation all over again.

Good partner for Richards. A level headed, experienced player who will take a bit of the pressure on terms of organisation off Richards, who will need some time to grow into that role.

so basically, last seasons player of the season Clark gets bumped down the pecking order to facilitate a 33 year old ?

i'm still of the opinion that (when fit) Okore & Clark should be our CB pairing as they look a far better 'pairing' than Richards & Clark, and Richards would move to LB giving the whole back four a better feel (IMHO)

not sure how Clark will react if dropped, could be another Cahill situation all over again.

Yup, because Clark isn't good enough to be starting every game for us. For me, he's isn't dominant enough and he drops the odd clanger which can cost us points. He makes me nervous.

I think Okore and Clark is a risky pairing. They looked excellent for a few games and also looked shaky in others. I like Okore though, he's strong and fast. Clark is neither.

Lescott is experienced and that can help us cut out the soft goals we have a tendency to give away.

We've leaked goals for ages. I think we need a new goalie too. But perhaps that's for another window.

Yup, because Clark isn't good enough to be starting every game for us. For me, he's isn't dominant enough and he drops the odd clanger which can cost us points. He makes me nervous.

and you reckon Richards & Lescott aren't prone to the odd clanger ???

If you think that Clark was PotS last year then no wonder we only just avoided relegation.  I can't see him as being anything better than a Premier relegation / top of the table Championship player.  Lescott for a season is an improvement and hopefully we can buy a longer term solution either next summer or the one after.

Clark is having a poor run of form and we must have the capacity in the squad to allow players time out of the first team to play/train themselves back into form. I can't see why you would be so unhappy about having an experienced CB who has played for a range of top premier league clubs and at international level on the books.

and you reckon Richards & Lescott aren't prone to the odd clanger ???

Have you watched us at all this season? Can't believe you're slagging Richards? He's been solid.

You're talking utter utter turds of the smelliest order.

Â