Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

BBC WM Sport 95.6@sportbbcwm 3m3 minutes ago

We understand the deal to bring Joleon Lescott to #avfcavfc.png will be completed on Monday. He'll be Villa's 11th signing of the summer.

im on board now.. last two weeks Clark cost us. I would prefer someone a little younger to have a future partnership as next season we will be looking for another CB again.. But he will do for this season.

Okore?

Possibly. Bit injury prone.

We understand the deal to bring Joleon Lescott to #avfcavfc.png will be completed on Monday. He'll be Villa's 11th signing of the summer.

im on board now.. last two weeks Clark cost us. I would prefer someone a little younger to have a future partnership as next season we will be looking for another CB again.. But he will do for this season.
Okore?

This is a complete myth.

Okore?

This is a complete myth.

Is it? That knee is giving him hell.

He's one hell of a player mind, but he's right sided only in my opinion which gives him a Richards sized problem in the medium/long term. I think he's potentially very versatile mind, extremely competent with the ball at his feet.

Anyway, Lescott over Clark.

Okore?

This is a complete myth.

Really? He's had a few injuries in his few years here. 

Well he played a part in delph leaving so who knows

He did in his bollox
Kenneth-Williams3.jpg

How are you on these so quickly and consistently? Astonishing work as ever.

The joys of being self employed - i.e. glued to VT most of the day.

:D

• Like 1

My Baggies mate's comment on this:

"Good news - we've signed a defender. Bad news - it's Jonny Evans. Utter madness to sell our best player from last season".

• Like 2

Â