Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

From what he's saying, it's obvious that he has watched us. Richards is not the finished article at CB by a long shot. 

Well no but then he wouldn't be playing for us if he were, on the positive side though he hasn't cost us two goals in two games.

I think Lescott will be a huge influence on him and the rest of the back four, I'd go as far as saying I think he will be our most important signing of the window,

He definitely could be - guess it'd hinge on his ability to pass his experience on and the receptiveness of our CBs to him. 

I didn't mean so much in terms of that I meant in terms on on the pitch influence on Richards, Amavi and whoever is playing RB out of Hutton and Bacuna.

I think Lescott is coming here to start games not give the likes of Clark the benefit of his experience.

I think Lescott and Richards will work well together.

From what he's saying, it's obvious that he has watched us. Richards is not the finished article at CB by a long shot. 

Well no but then he wouldn't be playing for us if he were, on the positive side though he hasn't cost us two goals in two games.

I think Lescott will be a huge influence on him and the rest of the back four, I'd go as far as saying I think he will be our most important signing of the window,

Richards cost us at least one goal when he rashly went to the ground and gave Januzaj free pass to score. Much like the rash challenge made by Clarke last game. And Richards is older, so boooohoooo.

Richards cost us at least one goal when he rashly went to the ground and gave Januzaj free pass to score. Much like the rash challenge made by Clarke last game. And Richards is older, so boooohoooo.
Clark*

Clark*

Shit...I knew that.

• Like 2

Â