Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Solid signing, especially for the fee reported.

Got to be honest, a back 4 of Hutton, Richards, Lescott and Amavi is pretty decent defensively imo.

Think that back 4 would be very good, Lescott brings some much needed PL experienced. Think he'd of jumped at the chance knowing he could partner Richards.

Solid signing, especially for the fee reported.

Got to be honest, a back 4 of Hutton, Richards, Lescott and Amavi is pretty decent defensively imo.

Think that back 4 would be very good, Lescott brings some much needed PL experienced. Think he'd of jumped at the chance knowing he could partner Richards.

Aren't they like best mates?

From my point of view the Jedi are evil

Could you expand on your point of view?

Child soldiers ?

Bad for Kony but OK for the Council.

Health and safety ?

I dont even like looking at kids twirling sparklers on bonfire night, nevermind flipping lightsabres.

The mass genocide of the independent contractors working on the 2nd Death Star?

• Like 2

I know he's younger, but West brom signing Evans in place of Lescott is horrible business.

I don't know, I like Evans and think he might excel outside of the big pond. Lescott will decline over the next 2 years, it makes sense for them long term.

We don't need another Evans. We need a Lescott for today. He wants an extra year on his contact. Everyone wins.

Hope we get it done.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

I know he's younger, but West brom signing Evans in place of Lescott is horrible business.

I don't know, I like Evans and think he might excel outside of the big pond. Lescott will decline over the next 2 years, it makes sense for them long term.

We don't need another Evans. We need a Lescott for today. He wants an extra year on his contact. Everyone wins.

Hope we get it done.

I think Evans is shite.

He'll end up like O'Shea and Brown. A bang average defender at a shit club.

Hope we get it done.

I think Evans is shite.

He'll end up like O'Shea and Brown. A bang average defender at a shit club.

I genuinely hope you are right!

For the money, it's Tim's most rewarding facial of the window so far.

Yep, along with getting Sinclair for £2.5m, it'll be our best bit of business, but to be fair Lambert should get a bit of the credit for that too.  

For the money, it's Tim's most rewarding facial of the window so far.

Yep, along with getting Sinclair for £2.5m, it'll be our best bit of business, but to be fair Lambert should get a bit of the credit for that too.  

Maybe Tim could post Paul a retrospective facial in a jam jar as recompense.

• Like 1

Â