Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

I think he has games in patches were he looks good, hence why a few rate him, but then you get performances like today. It's too much of a lottery with him and we can't afford the gamble of which Clark will turn up.

playing today surely he wouldnt start if a deal was agreed?

He's still contracted to WBA and dosen't have the attitude of Berahino so if Pulis asks him to play, he does.

Plenty of players will have played today and then move in next 72 hours, he'll be one of them.

playing today surely he wouldnt start if a deal was agreed?

He's still contracted to WBA and dosen't have the attitude of Berahino so if Pulis asks him to play, he does.

Plenty of players will have played today and then move in next 72 hours, he'll be one of them.

true just thought was a bit strange he didnt play last 2 games and played today when linked. Seemed like Pulis saying he isnt going anywhere

We understand the deal to bring Joleon Lescott to #avfcavfc.png will be completed on Monday. He'll be Villa's 11th signing of the summer.

im on board now.. last two weeks Clark cost us. I would prefer someone a little younger to have a future partnership as next season we will be looking for another CB again.. But he will do for this season.

We understand the deal to bring Joleon Lescott to #avfcavfc.png will be completed on Monday. He'll be Villa's 11th signing of the summer.

im on board now.. last two weeks Clark cost us. I would prefer someone a little younger to have a future partnership as next season we will be looking for another CB again.. But he will do for this season.

Okore?

Â