Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true.

Edited by choffer
pagebreak fail
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, choffer said:

Please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true.

im gonna go out on a limb here and assume you aren't a Rangers fan...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, av1 said:

The guy is an absolute plum, but for me he is still twice the player Richards is. (I know that's not exactly a compliment, nor was it intended as one)

Now I'm defending the bloke in the slightest, but i was concerned to see Richards on the bench against Rotherham. 

Does that make him double shit? Is that worse than just shit?

28 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

im gonna go out on a limb here and assume you aren't a Rangers fan...

Oddly enough, I used to be but that's a story for another day. I might become a fan of theirs again for a short while, if they take Lescott off our hands.

3 hours ago, choffer said:

I was just about to write this! . This!  This this this this this! 

To the tune of "Jolene" by Dolly Parton

Joleon, Joleon, Joleon, Joleon

I'm begging of you please just take a hike

Joleon, Joleon, Joleon, Joleon

Please don't stay here just because you can

Barton & Krancjar probably on very high wages, Senderos on trial, and potentially Lescott coming in who isn't going to be cheap either. Not exactly any resale value there...... they need to qualify for the Champions League this season or I'd be worried for their bank balance again.......

Edited by Jenko#4

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37099771

Joleon Lescott: Rangers talk to Aston Villa defender

Aston Villa's Joleon Lescott is in talks with Rangers over a possible move to the Scottish Premiership.

Rangers boss Mark Warburton travelled south to meet the 34-year-old former Everton and Manchester City defender, who signed a two-year deal with Villa last year after leaving West Brom.

The Ibrox club currently have free agent and ex-Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos, 31, training with them.

And Preston North End say striker Joe Garner, 28, is free to join Rangers.

Garner was the subject of a bid from the Scottish Premiership outfit and Preston manager Simon Grayson revealed it is now up to the player whether he wishes to move.

England international Lescott won 26 caps between 2007 and 2013 and has made over 600 senior club appearances.

However, following Villa's relegation from the Premier League, the defender has not featured for Roberto Di Matteo's Championship side so far this season.

• Like 1

Â