Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3744371/Aston-Villa-s-Joleon-Lescott-leader-Rangers-lucky-sign-says-Eric-Black.html

google search of villa news threw this out , hang on a sec, no... No it's not April 1st. 

Black, thanks for the efforts to help convince Warburton to get this deal over the line but what an anger inducing article, apparently we needed someone to BLAME last season ??? When this deal is done STFU, for life

2 hours ago, Midfielder said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3744371/Aston-Villa-s-Joleon-Lescott-leader-Rangers-lucky-sign-says-Eric-Black.html

google search of villa news threw this out , hang on a sec, no... No it's not April 1st. 

Black, thanks for the efforts to help convince Warburton to get this deal over the line but what an anger inducing article, apparently we needed someone to BLAME last season ??? When this deal is done STFU, for life

Said it before, Eric Black is so stupid it hurts. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

CqAY77tWcAURwyS.jpg

Lescott and Warburton having a chat.

Joleon's facial expression really conveying the idea that he gives a monkeys. All he's thinking is 'how many more years can I scrounge a living off these saps?!' And 'I wonder if my next Mercedes should have red or black leather seats'?! 

Bye bye Joleon. You will not be missed.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-face-competition-sunderland-bring-8645898

MARK WARBURTON made a dash across the border yesterday in a bid to talk Joleon Lescott into snubbing Sunderland for Rangers.

As well as a possible move to Sunderland Lescott is thought to have a number of possible alternative destinations across England’s second tier. But Warburton hopes to persuade the defender to rebuild his reputation in Scotland.

Apparently there are clubs fighting over him. Cannot understand it! Perhaps there are two Lescotts and we got the wrong one?

Edited by mattyg38
  • Like 2

This looks legit, lots of different news articles going for it; photo with the manager :suspect: ... Please happen... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

And yes Black has finally done something useful for Villa. It only took him until after he has been sacked.... 

Just now, Fight Like Lions said:

Must be an awful time for Joleon, a terrible weight on his shoulders trying to decide whether to take the Merc to Glasgow or Sunderland.

I'd say imagine the insurance for that motor in those places. Gutted for him.

19 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We should have just paid all these players off when we had the chance. It would have only cost us £30m 

:trollface:

I'd completely forgotten about that suggestion.  Hilarious :D

Edited by bobzy

Black has offered up a history of jl so revised that it is almost Orwellian in the levels of doublespeak. Didn't mention offering fans and pundits out for fights for a start. That said if it helps to get rid of the lump Black can continue spouting his drivel to his hearts content.

• Like 1

Â