Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Like Richards, needed a strong manager to stop him taking the piss.

We didn't have one. After last season there is no way back.

Will probably do well for Leeds just a shame he didn't have the self control to do well  here instead of thinking he was coming here as a hero and didn't need to do anything. 

Bye bye

Just a few more to off load and 3 new ones in, 2 being captain material and the other I don't mind if it is ravel morrison. While he is no merson he can produce that moment that can make 1 point into 3. 

Good to get rid of him.

I hope it doesn't come back and bite us on the arse. Easy money for first goalscorer against Leeds - he always used to score against us anyway. If they can get him playing well again (big if), Leeds are assembling a pretty tidy team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So the Leeds link is true, so the idiot actually followed them on Twitter and then decided "oh this is a bad idea" and then unfollowed them?

Perhaps his phone was in his pocket?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Dear Joleon......

BvYPTJf.gif

How dare you steal my gif

You're lucky I'm happy jolene might be going.

On 28 August 2015 at 20:47, TrentVilla said:

This has been very much on the cards for a while now and personally I'll be absolutely delighted if it goes through.

I was worried WBA's failure to do the deal for Fazio would end our hopes of landing him but with them looking likely to land Evans hopefully this can be pushed through before the deadlines.

We enquired about him before he went to Albion but couldn't manage the wages, I find it infuriating that 12 months later we are potentially paying money for him when we could have had him free. 

Anyway in terms of the player, sure he isn't at his peak any more but he is still a bloody good defender. I think and if I'm honest hope he will take Clark's place and we will be a better team for it.

Not often wrong mate but at least we have hopefully got rid of Clark and lescott in 48hrs!!! Fingers crossed!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Haha i know i know. On the very rare occasion i was right with my concerns about this cretin! 

Just glad clark and Lescott are both going ;-)

but you probably wanted Richards ;) 

Would be good news. There has rarely been more players that have gone from a consensus of 'good experienced signing' to 'get rid asap' in such a short space of time. I will admit I thought he would be a decent signing, at least for a couple of years anyway. He was the Albion's player of the year when they offloaded him to us. I thought he would a decent pro with lots of experience happy to be back at 'his' club. What a complete disaster he has been both on and off the pitch, and I can't wait for him to leave in all honesty.

Â