Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, villianusa said:

If he has no future, then why play him in the reserves? Why not play someone who has a chance of pushing for the first team. I'm worried he still has a future here. :(

Keep him fit. I doubt anyone will have missed out?

1 hour ago, villianusa said:

If he has no future, then why play him in the reserves? Why not play someone who has a chance of pushing for the first team. I'm worried he still has a future here. :(

Keep him fit in case a loan or a move happen.

The guy is an absolute plum, but for me he is still twice the player Richards is. (I know that's not exactly a compliment, nor was it intended as one)

Now I'm defending the bloke in the slightest, but i was concerned to see Richards on the bench against Rotherham. 

On Saturday, August 06, 2016 at 20:23, Richard said:

If we can get rid maybe he can be the club chauffeur and spend hi time driving these players we are getting rid of to their new clubs. I mean we always say we'd drive them ourselves but if he did it it would save us the trouble and petrol money

I like your post...

You should make him a special birthday video @GENTLEMAN

Lots of clips of him falling on his arse, slowly jogging back after losing the ball, losing his man and flapping his arms around looking to blame anyone but himself when the ball ends up in the back of the net. 

Plenty of material out there for you.

Â