Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

If you need a lift to Leeds, I'll be more than willing to drive you there myself Joleon. 

You can even use my car phone holder, just in case your phone plays tricks on you again. 

clearing in the woods

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 3

Without even taking into account all his antics with the fans and social media last season I don't think I'd want him here anymore, think his time as a top-level footballer is up. I'd rather keep Richards over Lescott.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Is it his outrageous salary, his shit attitude or his total lack of athletic capability then makes you want to keep him around?

Would gladfully replace him with a league 2 journeyman smoking 20 a day personally.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather him not be at the club if we could get a decent replacement for Clark. Starting the season 1 CB less than last year is very risky. Especially with Okore and Baker's injury records.

Edited by guyavfc

Leeds have just pushed themselves to promotion with this, a very shrewd signing and a real coup for them. A model pro with vast knowledge and experience.

Was always hoping for him to stay, he will be greatly missed. Hope Leeds realise the asset they have now got and don't misuse him.

:ph34r:

• Like 4

Â