Adama Traore

mwj

I have seen a number of wingers play for us who made it look like taking on a premier league full back with a bit of skill or pace was the most difficult thing in the world almost unachieveable at times no matter how much effort they put in.

Its only one game I know but Traore makes it look like he's playing in the wrong age group. Its quite wierd to see actually.

• Like 3

I have seen a number of wingers play for us who made it look like taking on a premier league full back with a bit of skill or pace was the most difficult thing in the world almost unachieveable at times no matter how much effort they put in.

Its only one game I know but Traore makes it look like he's playing in the wrong age group. Its quite wierd to see actually.

I always get that when I watch Yaya Toure play for City. It doesnt seem fair

• Like 1

I always get that when I watch Yaya Toure play for City. It doesnt seem fair

Same. With his movement it looks like he should be playing with the over 65s in that walking football league.

Â