Adama Traore

mwj

Certainly the most exciting VP debut in my life time.

Add that to the most exciting debut by a Premier League player in its lifetime.

The Palace commentators were saying something like "Here's Traore with his first touch, well, not his first touch, his first run with the ball...and look at him go...[bang....o.g.].

think with Grealish and Traore we will win the most free kicks in the league this season.

We actually might even win some penalties for a change

Which you would imagine will hugely benefit Gestede.

Gabby: "When they can't stop you, they foul you!!!"

:lol:

to be fair gabby posted that after the wolves game didnt he? in which he was clear through on goal twice and got taken out in what would have both been red card offenses in a proper match, the 2nd one in particular was a very poor tackle from behind

not sure why people dragged that up in an attempt to have a pop at him

• Like 1

Gabby: "When they can't stop you, they foul you!!!"

:lol:

to be fair gabby posted that after the wolves game didnt he? in which he was clear through on goal twice and got taken out in what would have both been red card offenses in a proper match, the 2nd one in particular was a very poor tackle from behind

not sure why people dragged that up in an attempt to have a pop at him

Same reason a year ago nearly every poster felt the need to have a go at Clark and Baker ;)

On topic, no-one got any more injury news? I was listening to WM via google hangouts and they were following Blose and Albion so I only got hints as to a) how ridiculous this young fella is and B) wtf happened when he got taken off.

My Spurs supporting mate wanted to go tonight to see this guy in action, and he's pretty jealous of the fact that we got him. He spent most of the time watching him in absolute awe of his raw talent.

I noticed that at the start they were doubling up on Adama but he was still managing to get past, but their left back should have definitely been sent off during the match. It's ironic that the Notts County manager is moaning about the ref when I thought the ref had a terrible game and didn't give us all that much, apart from one pen - they should have had a man sent off, and we should have had two more pens at least but there you go. Probably the most entertaining match I've ever seen at VP in the flesh, if not the best value for money!

I hope he's rested up for Sunderland. Even Gabby should be good enough against them.

Well...maybe not Gabby, but Zog.

Well...maybe not Zog, but anyone else.

Well Sinclair needs to start after the hatrick anyway.

• Like 1

Â