Adama Traore

mwj

sounds great, is he that good that we'll struggle to keep hold of him? I didn't see the game today so can't really comment

Once he actually got the ball, he tore their left side to pieces three times over. They couldn't even get close to him. If we'd had anybody else attacking the box properly, he probably would've created a second.

sounds great, is he that good that we'll struggle to keep hold of him? I didn't see the game today so can't really comment

Put it this way, you know those you tube clips where he just blasts past dodgy looking defenders. Well he did it against prem left back who resorted to wrestling him to the floor! Left back looked well stressed out

Edited by Barney_avfc

they sat back when he came on. They shit their pants. Add Gil as well and suddenly teams will start fearing. Definately need a striker though. Go all out and get Austin. Need a poacher.

they sat back when he came on. They shit their pants. Add Gil as well and suddenly teams will start fearing. Definately need a striker though. Go all out and get Austin. Need a poacher.

Exactly this.

More options make the opposition uncertain who to cover.

Very promising. Him,Grealish and Guzan are the bright sides of the game. It was arguably our best performance this season. But very bad second half overall.

The perfect impact sub, for the short-term.

If Tim is going to ease him in gradually, then bringing him off the bench in the second half is perfect. It causes the opposition to reshuffle and panic midway through a game.

If Tim is going to ease him in gradually, then bringing him off the bench in the second half is perfect. It causes the opposition to reshuffle and panic midway through a game.

Hmmm, though not so perfect today yeah!

Hmmm, though not so perfect today yeah!

Well, he kinda did his job by getting us the goal. Guzab was completely in control of the ball, looking up pitch and still decides to roll it to Amavi with their CB bearing down on him. Were it not for that, Traore would have rescued a point for us, so I stand by the 'perfect impact sub' tag. 

Eyes will already be on him after today. Other managers will be taking notice and looking to set their teams up to cope with him right from the off. By starting on the bench it messes up their game plan more, whilst taking the pressure off a 19 year old that's new to this country and league.

• Like 1

He's had a decent 20 mins, I don't think we need to worry about Real Madrid tabling an offer yet! 

Â