Adama Traore

mwj

Where did he start last night was it on the right? If so that's Gabby's spot so more than likely we will see him starting on Saturday, ffs why not try Gil on the right, Grealish on the left Sinclair in the the number 10 position behind Gestede and see how we go.

Where did he start last night was it on the right? If so that's Gabby's spot so more than likely we will see him starting on Saturday, ffs why not try Gil on the right, Grealish on the left Sinclair in the the number 10 position behind Gestede and see how we go.

Yes he played the entire game on the right.

Impressive skill but I felt a couple of times his want to run past all of the Notts County Players didn't help the team.  

With his skill he could create the space and bring other players into the game.  He was intent to just plough on by himself.

Also looked a couple of times he has been to the Tony Daley school of crossing

Impressive skill but I felt a couple of times his want to run past all of the Notts County Players didn't help the team.  

With his skill he could create the space and bring other players into the game.  He was intent to just plough on by himself.

Also looked a couple of times he has been to the Tony Daley school of crossing

Party pooper!!!

• Like 1

Gabby has been playing the left or up front for about seven seasons - Adama did start on the right, I think if he's fit, Sinclair will get the nod over Gabby on the left.

Great to see highlights of Gil Traore and Grealish linking up. All under 22. Unbelievable futures they have together if all stay fit. Thanks for posting!

Edited by KSV

Jack's really coming along as a player now - just needs to work on his shooting. I think the reason he doesn't take so many shots is that he knows it's not really a strong area of his at the moment. 

• Like 2

Looks like he has every intention of returning to Barca

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/planeta-barca/adama-voy-para-volver-barca-4458942

Poor translation 

"I'm going to go back to Barca." Thus of hard-hitting was Adama Traore in the interview to the 'Club of the Mitjanit'. New Aston Villa player didn't hide his desire to return to the Catalan Assembly in the future.<br> <br>Adama explained the reasons for his departure. "Don't talk to Luis Enrique. I just saw that it did not have me. There are things you have to accept and continue. It was the time to do so,"said the Spanish.<br> <br>Asked about the competition at Barca, Adama remarked that "nothing is impossible, they are spectacular players. If I get the opportunity I will take it to the maximum. Now it is time to prepare me the most if you arrive".<br> <br>In two games with Aston Villa, Adama has already shown what it is capable and has earned the affection of its fans. However, he says that "remains much work to do, I need much to learn but I'm happy to create an illusion in my amateur".<br> <br>Finally, the Spanish valued his last season in the subsidiary Barça. "It was a bad time. They are errors which will have to learn. It was a young team but it is a learning process for our football career,"sentenced Adama.<br> <br>Guardiola spoke to him<br>Adama confirmed the program 'Your opinion' of Rac 1 that, during the summer, spoke to Guardiola, although he assured that "were details that made me decide for Aston Villa. Bayern is a great club but it is difficult to play. "I am grateful to Guardiola to show interest and hopefully in the future can learn from it".

"I'm going to return to the Barca". So overwhelming was Adama Traore in an interview with the 'Club de Mitjanit'. The new player of Aston Villa did not hide their desire to return to the club in the future. Adama explained the reasons for his departure. "Don't talk to Luis Enrique. Just saw that it was not with me. There are some things that need to be ok and we must continue to grow. This was the time to do it," said the Spaniard. Asked about the competition at Barca, Adama commented that "there is nothing impossible, are players spectacular. If I get the opportunity to return the advantage to the maximum. Now is the time to prepare myself to the maximum by if you arrive". In two matches with Aston Villa, Adama has already shown what he is capable and has won the affection of his hobby. However, he asserts that "much work remains to be done, I have a lot to learn but i am happy to create an illusion in my fans". Finally, the Spanish i appreciate his last season in the reserves team. "It was a bad time. Are errors that have to be learned. It was a young team but it is a learning experience more for our football career", probationally Adama. Guardiola talked to the Adama confirmed the program 'Yeah right' of Rac 1 during the summer spoke with Guardiola although she assured that "were details that made me decide for Aston Villa. Bayern is a great club but is complicated play. I am grateful to Guardiola to show interest and hopefully in a future can learn from the".

“I go away to return to the Barca”. This way of forceful it proved to be Adama Traoré in the interview granted to the ‘Club of The Mitjanit’. The new player of Aston Villa did not hide its desire of returning to the set azulgrana in a future. Adama explained the motives of its exit. “Do not speak with Luis Enrique. Only I saw that it was not provided with me. There are things that it is necessary to accept and it is necessary to keep on growing. It was the moment to do it”, he declared Spanish. Asked about the competition in the Barca, Adama mentioned that “there is nothing impossible, they are spectacular players. If the opportunity to return comes to me I will make use of it to the maximum. Now it is the moment to prepare me to the maximum if it comes”. In two parties with Aston Villa, Adama has already demonstrated of what is capable and the fondness of its love has been gained. Nevertheless, he makes sure that “a lot of work stays for doing, I lack very much for learning although I am glad to create an illusion in my fans”. Finally, Spanish valued its last period for the branch azulgrana. “It was a bad epoch. There are errors of those who have to be learned. It was a young team but it is one more learning for our soccer career”, was pronouncing himself Adama. Money box spoke with him Adama confirmed to the program 'Your Diràs' of Rac 1 who during the summer spoke with Money box although he made sure that "there were details those that did to me to decide for Aston Villa. The Bayern is a big club but to play is complicated. I am grateful to Money box for showing interest and I hope in a future be able to learn of him".

Â