Adama Traore

mwj

Ashley Young on steroids with a dash of anthemptine.

One for the future? LOL we don't have that luxury he is required now!

At the moment I would advise him to do it on his own rather than crossing it in to our laughable strikers....he's certainly capable I've seen do it at Barca B.

A player to get excited about for sure. :D

Edited by supernova26

sounds great, is he that good that we'll struggle to keep hold of him? I didn't see the game today so can't really comment

He's had a decent 20 mins, I don't think we need to worry about Real Madrid tabling an offer yet! 

Haha I'll take your word for it!

The perfect impact sub, for the short-term.

If Tim is going to ease him in gradually, then bringing him off the bench in the second half is perfect. It causes the opposition to reshuffle and panic midway through a game.

Yep, looks ideal impact sub - a lot of people saying he should be starting now, but I'm not so sure. There's no doubt after seeing him today that he can scare any defence in the league - defenders in Premier League are really not used to someone running at them quite so fast & direct. But it might be a case of using him sparingly for maximum effect. 

• Like 1

I'm going to put a slight damper on the hype train. He came on and got dispossed twice in quick succession without tracking back leaving bacuna isolated. he then had two good runs which looked impressive but basically came from a knock past the defender and run faster than him. Against better full backs that kind of thing might not work.The goal was a fluke from what started as a poor cross. His other good run also ended up with an poor enough cross.

He definitely scared their full back and I can't wait to see him play more because he is exciting but he's still raw and I think will mostly be used as an impact sub for the first few months. I don't think he suddenly going to make up for lack of movement / quality in other areas and get us 20 goals a season.

Anyway, onwards and upwards and let's see him tear it up on Tuesday.

• Like 2

he doesn't know where team mates are 

do any of them know where their team mates are ?....it can only get better......just hope he don't get dragged down to the rest of their level.

I've completely fallen for this guy already, boy does he make a difference.

Still, I also think he's not ready to start yet and is best used as a sub later in matches when a full back is getting tired. Think about a situation where a full back hasn't had a great game, is getting mentally and physically tired, and has to face this guy. He's gonna wet his pants. If a full Villa Park gets excited and loud when Adama gets in, all the better.

Edited by AVTuco

I'm going to put a slight damper on the hype train. He came on and got dispossed twice in quick succession without tracking back leaving bacuna isolated. he then had two good runs which looked impressive but basically came from a knock past the defender and run faster than him. Against better full backs that kind of thing might not work.The goal was a fluke from what started as a poor cross. His other good run also ended up with an poor enough cross.

He definitely scared their full back and I can't wait to see him play more because he is exciting but he's still raw and I think will mostly be used as an impact sub for the first few months. I don't think he suddenly going to make up for lack of movement / quality in other areas and get us 20 goals a season.

Anyway, onwards and upwards and let's see him tear it up on Tuesday.

Do you honestly think he would be here if he didnt have these flaws?

Â