PauloBarnesi

Not that I’m excusing or condoning animal cruelty…

but I’m not shocked anymore about the behaviour of football clubs when it comes to fielding players under police investigation for vile crimes…

Didnt Sunderland field Johnson when after charges were pressed against him for sexually assaulting a child?

It would seem that winning a football match is more important than having morals…

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

what a country this has become.

Yeah England is well thought of historically internationally. Only recently has there been a dip in standards

world-map-countries-not-invaded-by-briti

1_Conservative-Party-Conference.jpg

Edward_Daly_Bloody_Sunday.jpg

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Honestly not that surprised that Moyes played him tonight though. Never thought much of that idiot either to be honest. Didn't he once slap a female reporter or something. All a bunch of scum. 

Not surprising when they are owned by people who made their money through the abuse of women. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Honestly not that surprised that Moyes played him tonight though. Never thought much of that idiot either to be honest. Didn't he once slap a female reporter or something. All a bunch of scum. 

West Ham chasing a top 4 finish. Even if they sell Zouma in summer and donate the fee to the RSPCA, until then Moyes will be picking his best team from anyone who’s not physically on remand in jail - no matter what they’ve done.

Not agreeing with it, but it’s not surprising either given the rewards involved if they make it.

20 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Not that I’m excusing or condoning animal cruelty…

but I’m not shocked anymore about the behaviour of football clubs when it comes to fielding players under police investigation for vile crimes…

Didnt Sunderland field Johnson when after charges were pressed against him for sexually assaulting a child?

It would seem that winning a football match is more important than having morals…

Yes, hope they get the Raith Rovers treatment.

33 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Christ, I can only assume the incident was like something out of an Edgar Allen Poe story judging by these posts! I've not watched or going to watch it; is it really so bad?

I suppose it boils down to what you think about cruelty to animals? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Christ, I can only assume the incident was like something out of an Edgar Allen Poe story judging by these posts! I've not watched or going to watch it; is it really so bad?

Not bad at all no, especially if you agree with kicking an abusing defenseless animals??

• Like 2

Â