PauloBarnesi

On 09/02/2022 at 12:43, GarethRDR said:

@a m ole love your work there, love it.

And, as ever, **** West Ham.  **** West Ham and their taxpayer-funded-stadium-having, animal-abuser-employing, your-kit-colours-are-a-hand-me-down existence.  A team who think shouting about their greatest achievement being "ooh we had a few players in them there '66 World Cup, don't you know" isn't actually a hilariously indictment of how aggressively beige their entire history is.  If you were a food you would be unbuttered brown toast.  If you were tableware, you'd be a plastic knife and fork on a paper plate.  If you were an animal, you'd have punted it across the room, apparently.  Their stadium should be used to divide a motorway, such as it is a monument to being middle-of-the-road.

Mjf Aew GIF - Mjf Aew Mid - Discover & Share GIFs

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, will87 said:

You were always going to get people a bit bemused by all the furore and saying things like "it's just a cat, its not like he killed anyone" etc. It's not really about the fact that its a cat, it's that he (and his brother) clearly derived pleasure from inflicting unnecessary pain on another living thing (in front of a child no less). That's psychopathic, and shows them both to be two seriously damaged human beings.

It's a proven point that people who derive pleasure from hurting animals will often turn to inflicting pain on people. 

It's one of the reasons they were so keen to catch that cat killer the other year. They can turn into human killers. 

I see Moyes has said that Zouma will be available for them again on Sunday. Clearly he will never learn and nor will the football club or it's owners. :rolleyes: BBC Sport has the following quote:  "There are different views whether he should be available. We decided he should. I stand by that," said Moyes.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Has Antonio accused Dagenham of racism for suspending Zouma’s brother who filmed it? Thought not 

The thing that got me was when he mentioned the player guilty of racism was only a given an 8 match ban. i assume he was talking about Suarez. Well Zouma hasnt been given a suspension at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John said:

I see Moyes has said that Zouma will be available for them again on Sunday. Clearly he will never learn and nor will the football club or it's owners. :rolleyes: BBC Sport has the following quote:  "There are different views whether he should be available. We decided he should. I stand by that," said Moyes.

Boggle eyed Gollum word removed. 

Still upset he lost his preciousssssssssssssssssssssss

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Sick of this battling West Ham keep champions league dream on track narrative. Are they like a point ahead but everyone else has games in hand? 

Bowen has gotta be in Southgates plans, Rice going for £120 mill, hand ball yesterday not given. ****** hate emm myself, nasty smelly club and fans.

Â