PauloBarnesi

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Surely people aren't that thick not to believe the publicity and outrage such a video would receive. 

Surely not ? 🤔 Then again....

I can't remember which manager said it, but the quote about every squad having players who would be living under a bridge or doing jail-time if not for their ability to kick a ball comes to mind.

Edited by His Name Is Death
  • Like 1

He is just a big evil nasty bully to do that to a small animal. I hope the cat goes for him in his sleep the next opportunity it gets. Hopefully the cat will find or be found a better place to live at the earliest possible opportunity. Typical of the Met to say that they were taking no action so soon. Good news that the RSPA are investigating, although I struggle to see what there is to investigate because it looks like one of the clearest examples of animal cruelty. People like him and others recently are giving our game some terrible press. 

• Like 1

People are so easily fooled into thinking that nowadays sportsmen, actors, film directors, pop stars, writers, etc., are more decent and morally developed than the embarrassing figures of the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, just because they (hire someone to help them) touch on the right talking points every now and then and do things for charity and activist groups.

I bet they're a hell of a lot worse - in the music world, at any rate, I've heard from pretty awful tales from roadies about ye olde rock stars, as you can imagine, but apparently it's nothing compared with what some modern pop and hip hop artists get up to.

The only difference now is that celebrities these days have got better PR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, His Name Is Death said:

Didn't this word removed promote a charity for animal cruelty at one point?

Ambassador for a big cat charity 😂 the script writing on this season of Earth on HBO Max is wild

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

But, yes, I do look back now on shows like The Thick of It, Brass Eye, Alan Partridge, and The Day Today and think that it used to be a bit of an exaggeration to say that such-and-such a news story could have been plucked from one of those shows, but not so much these days.

Someone is going to absolutely crunch him next time he plays. Managed to piss off a whole country and lose the respect of probably every footballer up and down the land, including those at his own club. Imagine the reaction he gets next time he walks in the building at West Ham. What a ridiculous situation.

Dont understand why the met are coming out saying they wont take any action. Whats that about the evidence is there. Normal people get done for similar no?

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They play tonight and Diop is supposed to be in dreadful form he was dragged off at half time vs Kidderminister. Wouldn't be surprised if Zouma starts

Is it only him, Diop and Dawson that they have?

Maybe they could put Cresswell at CB and play Johnson. Hard to believe Zouma should be playing today, quite apart from the reception or the morality you have to be wondering if his head is in the right space.

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is it only him, Diop and Dawson that they have?

Maybe they could put Cresswell at CB and play Johnson. Hard to believe Zouma should be playing today, quite apart from the reception or the morality you have to be wondering if his head is in the right space.

Ogbonna is injured so just them 3 are available. Declan Rice played there when he started out but not sure he has ever started at centre back in the Premier League for them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ogbonna is injured so just them 3 are available. Declan Rice played there when he started out but not sure he has ever started at centre back in the Premier League for them

Yeah, don't think they'd put Rice there. Logical thing to do is either play Cresswell in the middle, play Diop and put many rockets up his ass, or find a kid to play.

Â