PauloBarnesi

I think animal abuse is the lowest of thye low. His pathetic excuse of an apology as well is digusting.

I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

Oh really!

37 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is it only him, Diop and Dawson that they have?

Maybe they could put Cresswell at CB and play Johnson. Hard to believe Zouma should be playing today, quite apart from the reception or the morality you have to be wondering if his head is in the right space.

Well he has been kicking cats in his spare time. I'm not sure his head was ever in the right space 

• Like 1

Just now, YLN said:

Well he has been kicking cats in his spare time. I'm not sure his head was ever in the right space 

Yes, I wasn't happy with how I worded that either, couldn't find the right phrase. But of course you're right, you've got to be pretty **** messed up to kick the shit out of a cat.

Imagine if the cat had just gone to RSPCA and made a statement and there was no video footage, would we even believe it?

Has Zouma been really nice to the cat since the story broke I wonder. Buying it all its favourite meals and things. I'd like to think so.  I wonder if the cat even knows what's going on

4 minutes ago, YLN said:

Imagine if the cat had just gone to RSPCA and made a statement and there was no video footage, would we even believe it?

Has Zouma been really nice to the cat since the story broke I wonder. Buying it all its favourite meals and things. I'd like to think so.  I wonder if the cat even knows what's going on

You sound really old and quite confused.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think animal abuse is the lowest of thye low. His pathetic excuse of an apology as well is digusting.

Oh really!

Didn’t realise he loved the cat. Fair play Kurt, carry on. Good thing he loves his wife and kids too, heaven forbid he kicks them. 

• Like 1

So Ku*t Zouma thinks this is how you treat another living thing that you “love” and “cherish” – all while other members of the household look on, laughing and filming? Wow! SO many red flags leading in SO many directions!

Apart from a criminal conviction and the highest available sentence, this scumbag needs to be placed on a social services watchlist.

Oh, and to never, ever, be allowed to make a living from football in this country again. (Sadly, some oil team in the Middle East will no doubt rescue him, but any PL / EFL / SPL side handing this twisted bully a shirt is committing commercial suicide).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villaglint said:

Just on timeline was Zouma in the country when the bin lady thing happened? 

I work for NatWest and she had her disciplinary in our birmingham offices. Few people made remarks to her as she was walking out. Some people were baying for blood lol 

• Like 1

You can tell a lot about someone's character by the way they treat defenceless animals. 

Zouma is clearly a word removed. 

• Like 3

As a cat owner and ours is 19 years old and still going strong (thankfully), I’m absolutely disgusted by this. Everyday we’re so grateful that ours is still with us and the kids love him to bits. 

At the very least, he/they shouldn’t be allowed to own a pet for a long time. The RSPCA should remove the cat or cats and they should then be given to a family that’ll cherish them dearly.

Zouma is just a vile human being. 

Edit - the fact he even starts the game tonight says a lot about the club and manager. 

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

Â