PauloBarnesi

Utterly disgusting from West Ham to have him in the squad, let alone start him. Moyes is a piece of shit for picking him, as are each of his team mates for agreeing to play alongside him.

If it were us playing them, I’d gladly celebrate a red for any of our players who would snap the word removed in half. 

• Like 2

If this had been any of us, we'd be to busy to play, we'd be being spoken to by the old bill. Shocks me the amount of people that think this is not that big a deal, it's only a cat etc says a lot about society, the average Joe is far from a decent normal person, feels like we're in the minority some times.

• Like 1

I hope someone goes up for a header and ‘mistimes’ it so that they full on headbutt him full force in his face and then they fall on him ‘accidentally’ so that their studs land right on his knees followed by full body weight landing on top of him. Then while he is down they get up and repeatedly kick his head in. Prick. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

It's moyes' decision at the end of the day. Zouma playing is on him and no one else 

Really thought he'd be dropped. At the very least for this game. Very disappointing 

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Awful from West Ham. Had a chance to do the right thing and bottled it. Thought Moyes was fairly sensible and stricter than this

They are short of CB's, they have a shot of champs league spot, fvck cats, money is more important. Scumbags.

• Like 1

Â