PauloBarnesi

So Moyes didn't drop him because he's one of their 'better players'. 

I mean why is nobody rounding on Moyes for that comment its utter bullshit double standards. 

So when u have a high station you are immune to consequences yeh ok. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

@a m ole love your work there, love it.

And, as ever, **** West Ham.  **** West Ham and their taxpayer-funded-stadium-having, animal-abuser-employing, your-kit-colours-are-a-hand-me-down existence.  A team who think shouting about their greatest achievement being "ooh we had a few players in them there '66 World Cup, don't you know" isn't actually a hilariously indictment of how aggressively beige their entire history is.  If you were a food you would be unbuttered brown toast.  If you were tableware, you'd be a plastic knife and fork on a paper plate.  If you were an animal, you'd have punted it across the room, apparently.  Their stadium should be used to divide a motorway, such as it is a monument to being middle-of-the-road.

Mjf Aew GIF - Mjf Aew Mid - Discover & Share GIFs

Bravo, great speech.

Edited by Greenfly
Screw GIFs.
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I mean why is nobody rounding on Moyes for that comment its utter bullshit double standards. 

I’d have more respect if he’d just said “this is his place of work and he works for us, and any negative backlash from what he does in his personal life he has to deal with the consequences and I won’t be taking him out of the firing line as he has a job to do”.

Bobby Moore, Martin Peters, Geoff Hurst, Trevor Brooking, Billy Bonds, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Tony Cottee, Ron Greenwood, John Lyall, Harry Redknapp, look what this lot have done to your football club:

image.jpeg.bf4f0945dcf7e14284be227dbce2ae27.jpeg image.jpeg.84f04b4e043c90aab25bfe2082b10478.jpeg image.jpeg.c02cb49583f1cbf18ee676c4c9497e60.jpeg image.jpeg.f52880f58c6a1e6a750cd07bd3152335.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, est1874 said:

Scumbag club, scumbag player.

I just made the mistake of looking at one of their fan forums. Don’t think I have ever stared into such a cesspit of humanity...

”It’s not like he kicked it to death.”

”People are making this seem far worse than it is.”

”All gone a bit Mumsnet on here.”

”Some right drama queens.”

”Give the guy a break.”

”Give him a £5 fine and tell his brother he’s an idiot.”

”Is the cat dead? No. Has he apologised? Yes.”

”It’s a cat for **** sake.”

”Expect the press will make a meal out of it.”

”I’ve kicked my cat just as hard in the past as he was annoying me.”

I could go on. There are literally pages and pages of this stuff. Stay classy, West Ham.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

I just made the mistake of looking at one of their fan forums. Don’t think I have ever stared into such a cesspit of humanity...

”It’s not like he kicked it to death.”

”People are making this seem far worse than it is.”

”All gone a bit Mumsnet on here.”

”Some right drama queens.”

”Give the guy a break.”

”Give him a £5 fine and tell his brother he’s an idiot.”

”Is the cat dead? No. Has he apologised? Yes.”

”It’s a cat for **** sake.”

”Expect the press will make a meal out of it.”

”I’ve kicked my cat just as hard in the past as he was annoying me.”

I could go on. There are literally pages and pages of this stuff. Stay classy, West Ham.

get RSPCA on to that last word removed too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The RSPCA have now taken his cats off him.

That seems a sensible start.

hopefully they find homes (no doubt, as they're bengals) because RSPCA euthanise if they dont find homes after a certain length of time

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

So not only you abuse your pet, you decide to video it and share it with the world?

I know footballers are thick but blimey just wow.

Imagine what in this idiots life we do not see, I saw enough in that clip to know that this is not a good person and I dare imagine what he gets up to without the cameras rolling. Still shocked that the police have just left it.

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Still shocked that the police have just left it.

I think that was a different branch of the police?  Google is saying that Sussex police have passed it over to Essex police who are now investigating it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Yeah, what's not to get?

If there is a guy throwing racial slurs and kicking people in office but he hits high numbers, you can't sack him. He is one of the better workers.

It's pretty simple really. 

Â